Subject: #KeepCool in the heat | #ДержитеГоловуВХолоде
From: "KIMOTHO, Edith" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 20:24:25 +0300

Текст письма на русском языке приводитс
я ниже.

To:

Members of the Working Group on Health in Climate Change (HIC) and
associated stakeholders

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF) and
associated stakeholders

Dear colleagues,

We have launched the 2024 #KeepCool in the heat campaign with a news story
just published on our website, which also links to all of our available
heat–health resources:
<https://www.who.int/europe/news/item/13-06-2024-keep-cool-in-the-heat-and
-enjoy-a-sporting-summer>
https://www.who.int/europe/news/item/13-06-2024-keep-cool-in-the-heat-and-
enjoy-a-sporting-summer

Please feel free to use, quote and disseminate further as you see
appropriate.

A WHO/Europe emergency “Climate crisis: extreme weather” page listed on
our WHO/Europe homepage contains all our heat–health resources, and will
be updated with new resources and statements as the situation evolves:
<https://www.who.int/europe/emergencies/situations/climate-crisis-extreme-
weather>
https://www.who.int/europe/emergencies/situations/climate-crisis-extreme-w
eather

Acknowledging that many Member States are experiencing very hot weather
this summer, we wish to remind you of the #KeepCool resources on heat–
health available on the emergencies page above and also here, including
the #KeepCool video series and the revised information sheets now
available in 23 languages.

Please contact James Creswick ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) if you wish to have collaborate on having a
translation done into your language.

Kind regards,

Oliver Schmoll

Oliver Schmoll | Programme Manager | Water and Climate

WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and
Health | Bonn - Germany

Кому:

Членам и партнерам Рабочей группы по изм
енению климата и его влиянию на здоровье
(HIC)

Членам и партнерам Европейской целевой
группы по окружающей среде и здоровью (Ц
ГОСЗ)

Уважаемые коллеги!

Мы начали кампанию 2024 года #KeepCool in the heat, о
публиковав на нашем сайте новостную зам
етку, которая также содержит ссылки на в
се наши общедоступные информационные ма
териалы о защите здоровья в период анома
льной жары:
<https://www.who.int/europe/ru/news/item/13-06-2024-keep-cool-in-the-heat-
and-enjoy-a-sporting-summer>
https://www.who.int/europe/ru/news/item/13-06-2024-keep-cool-in-the-heat-a
nd-enjoy-a-sporting-summer

Вы можете по своему усмотрению использо
вать, цитировать и распространять это за
явление.

Посвященная чрезвычайным ситуациям в Ев
ропейском регионе ВОЗ страница  "Климати
ческий кризис: экстремальные погодные я
вления" на нашем сайте ЕРБ ВОЗ содержит в
се наши справочно-информационные ресурс
ы по вопросу охраны здоровья населения в
периоды сильной жары и по мере развития
ситуации будет обновляться новыми матер
иалами и заявлениями:
<https://www.who.int/europe/emergencies/situations/climate-crisis-extreme-
weather>
https://www.who.int/europe/emergencies/situations/climate-crisis-extreme-w
eather

Учитывая, что многие государства-члены э
тим летом переживают чрезвычайно сильну
ю жару, мы хотим напомнить вам о материал
ах #KeepCool, посвященных охране здоровья в п
ериоды аномальной жары, которые размеще
ны на указанной выше странице, посвященн
ой чрезвычайным ситуациям, а также здес
ь, включая серию видеороликов #KeepCool (#Дер
житеГоловуВХолоде) и переработанные инф
ормационные листовки, которые имеются н
а 23 языках.

Если вы пожелаете сотрудничать в выполн
ении перевода материалов на ваш язык, об
ратитесь, пожалуйста, к г-ну James Creswick
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

С уважением,

Oliver Schmoll

Oliver Schmoll | Programme Manager | Water and Climate

WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and
Health | Bonn - Germany

Phone: +49 228 815 0476 | Mobile: +49 174 1643 681

Web:
<https://www.who.int/europe/health-topics/water-sanitation-and-hygiene-was
h> Water, sanitation and hygiene |
<https://www.who.int/europe/health-topics/climate-change> Climate change