Subject: CCP Ministerial - Issues Note/ Who’s Who page/ Registration reminder
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 19:23:13 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to share the following updates on the Ministerial website:

*
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/en/content/welcom
e-page> Final Issues Notes: All issues notes, available in both English
and French, are now accessible. Each session on the
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/en/eventagenda>
draft agenda on the website is linked to its respective issues note.
Delegations are encouraged to base the Heads of Delegation's interventions
on these notes. For Members, the notes are also accessible on the
<https://one-communities.oecd.org/community/ccp/SitePages/Home.aspx> ONE
Community page.
*
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/en/speakers>
Who’s Who page: Registered HoDs, along with their photos and bios have
been updated. Please be reminded that the registration deadline is Monday
30 September, 12pm CEST.
*
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/en/content/media>
Comms Toolkit: Delegations can use the Comms Toolkit to facilitate media
engagement and promotion of the Ministerial and its outcomes. Kindly note
that the Comms Toolkit is only accessible when logged in.

Please also note that Ministerial badges will be issued based on
registration. All participants, including delegates based in Paris, must
register
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/registration/ccp-
ministerial-meeting-registration> via the website to attend the
Ministerial meeting. No additional badges will be issued on the badge
pick-up day (7 October) and during the Ministerial meeting (8-9 October)
under any circumstances. We thank you for your understanding.

Lastly, we kindly remind you that the VIP Access form must be submitted by
Tuesday, 1 October.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Kind regards,

The CCP Ministerial team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint