Subject: DIFC MEETING REQUEST - H.E. Erkki Keldo, Minister of Economy and Industry, Estonia
From: "Vijay Walter" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - RK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 13:56:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

PUBLIC

Dear Team,

I hope you’re well.

By way of introduction, I’m Vijay Walter, Head of Growth and Content at
the Dubai International Financial Centre. Our CEO, H.E. Arif Amiri, and
other members of senior leadership will travel to Paris in June to attend
VivaTech.

I understand that H.E. Erkki Keldo, Minister of Economy and Industry,
Estonia, will be headlining and speaking at the event. We would be
grateful to know whether it would be possible to arrange a meeting between
our CEO, our leadership team, and H.E. Erkki Keldo during VivaTech.

Please let me know if this meeting request can be facilitated. I would be
happy to schedule a call to answer any questions.

Here is the link to our website.

https://www.difc.com/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Vijay Walter
Assistant Vice President - Growth & Production – Events

DIFC Innovation Hub Ltd
Government of Dubai
DIFC Innovation One, Mezzanine 1 & 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel   +9714 362 2697
Mob  +971582625467

www.difc.ae <http://difc.ae>

<https://www.difc.com/whats-on/news/difc-reports-strong-client-growth-duri
ng-first-quarter-of-2026>

This communication contains DIFC proprietary and confidential information
that may also be legally privileged. It is provided for the exclusive use
of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify DIFC/the sender by return email or telephone, erase the email and
any copies, and do not disclose any of the contents. For information about
how DIFC processes personal data, please review the
<https://www.difc.ae/online-data-protection-policy/> DIFC Online Data
Protection Policy.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.