Subject: CDNET – Upcoming deadlines, meetings and 2nd Plenary / Échéances à venir, réunions et 2e réunion plénière
From: "secretariat.cdnet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2026 11:45:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

(en français ci-dessous)

Dear Members, Participants and Observers of the CDNET,

We would like to draw your attention to a number of upcoming CDNET deadlines 
and meetings.

1. Written consultations – deadline 7 September 2026

We kindly remind Delegations that the deadline for the first round of 
written consultations on the following HUDERIA Model components is 7 
September 2026:

HUDERIA Model – Component No. 1: Stakeholder Engagement Process 
(CDNET(2026)4 rev1);

HUDERIA Model – Component No. 2: Recommendations on Roles and 
Responsibilities in AI Project Lifecycle (CDNET(2026)8);

HUDERIA Model – Component No. 3: Procurement Guidelines (CDNET(2026)7 rev1).

The Secretariat will prepare updated versions of these documents on the 
basis of the comments received and make them available ahead of the second 
CDNET Plenary meeting.

As regards Component No. 4 – Mapping Report on Interoperability Clauses 
(CDNET(2026)9) and the Mapping Study on Trends regarding the use of AI 
raising specific issues in relation to human rights, democracy and the rule 
of law (CDNET(2026)10), no written consultations have yet been launched. 
Further working documents will be made available following consideration by 
the Bureau.

2. Academic Conference and CDNET Bureau meeting – 7 and 8 September 2026

We would also like to remind you of the two events taking place shortly in 
Zurich, following the invitation received from ETH Zurich:

7 September 2026 – Academic Conference organised on the occasion of the 
second anniversary of the opening for signature of the Council of Europe 
Framework Convention on Artificial Intelligence and Human Rights, Democracy 
and the Rule of Law;

8 September 2026 – CDNET Bureau meeting.

Here are the links enabling CDNET members, participants and observers to 
follow the Academic Conference online:

Link 1 will provide access to the Original channel: 
<https://stream.swisscom.ch/eth/live-1> 
https://stream.swisscom.ch/eth/live-1

Link 2 will provide access to the Translated channel: 
<https://stream.swisscom.ch/eth/live-5> 
https://stream.swisscom.ch/eth/live-5

Password: Nw038-t=

Following the Bureau meeting and its consideration of the ongoing work, the 
Secretariat will also make further CDNET working documents available in 
preparation for the second Plenary meeting.

3. Second CDNET Plenary meeting – 21–23 October 2026

We would also like to remind you that the 2nd Plenary Meeting of the 
Steering Committee for New and Emerging Digital Technologies (CDNET) will 
take place from 21 to 23 October 2026.

The convocation and preliminary agenda have already been circulated. Working 
documents will be uploaded in due course to the CDNET 
<https://coe.sharepoint.com/sites/DigitalDevelopment/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?share=IgCRt%5Fpi85LvTbiw5VSNHLAtAdFuWtQLkkc8SBIYGSV1VLc> 
shared workspace.

It will be possible to participate in the meeting either in person or 
online. The Zoom link will be shared in due course with participants who 
have completed the registration form.

We kindly remind all members, participants and observers wishing to attend, 
whether in person or online, to register by 9 October 2026 using the 
following form:

 <https://forms.cloud.microsoft/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=grBJPtViSUilsIbtUZKH0pQeec3UakRLhhTtbv2EqRBUQTVPQUVLWTMxWVVHOUVGSE1RT1k4Uk9QMi4u> 
2nd CDNET Plenary Meeting (21-23 October 2026) /  – Formulaire prérempli

Kind regards,

The CDNET Secretariat

*********

Chers membres, participants et observateurs du CDNET,

Nous souhaitons attirer votre attention sur plusieurs échéances et réunions 
à venir du CDNET.

1. Consultations écrites – échéance du 7 septembre 2026

Nous rappelons aux délégations que la date limite pour le premier cycle de 
consultations écrites concernant les composantes suivantes du Modèle HUDERIA 
est fixée au 7 septembre 2026 :

Modèle HUDERIA – Composante n° 1 : Processus de participation des parties 
prenantes (CDNET(2026)4 rev1_FR) ;

Modèle HUDERIA – Composante n° 2 : Recommandations sur les rôles et 
responsabilités dans le cycle de vie des projets d’IA (CDNET(2026)8_FR) ;

Modèle HUDERIA – Composante n° 3 : Lignes directrices en matière de 
passation de marchés (CDNET(2026)7 rev1_FR).

Le Secrétariat préparera des versions actualisées de ces documents sur la 
base des commentaires reçus et les mettra à disposition en amont de la 
deuxième réunion plénière du CDNET.

S’agissant de la Composante n° 4 – Rapport de cartographie sur les clauses d’interopérabilité 
(CDNET(2026)9_FR) et de l’Étude de cartographie sur les tendances relatives 
à l’utilisation de l’IA soulevant des questions spécifiques au regard des 
droits humains, de la démocratie et de l’État de droit (CDNET(2026)10_FR), 
aucune consultation écrite n’a encore été lancée. D’autres documents de 
travail seront mis à disposition à l’issue de leur examen par le Bureau.

2. Conférence académique et réunion du Bureau du CDNET – 7 et 8 septembre 
2026

Nous souhaitons également vous rappeler les deux événements qui se tiendront 
prochainement à Zurich, à l’invitation de l’ETH Zurich :

7 septembre 2026 – Conférence académique organisée à l’occasion du deuxième 
anniversaire de l’ouverture à la signature de la Convention-cadre du Conseil 
de l’Europe sur l’intelligence artificielle et les droits de l’homme, la 
démocratie et l’État de droit ;

8 septembre 2026 – Réunion du Bureau du CDNET.

Voici les liens permettant aux membres, participants et observateurs du 
CDNET de suivre la Conférence académique en ligne.

Lien 1 : permet d’accéder à la chaîne originale: 
https://stream.swisscom.ch/eth/live-1

Lien 2 : permet d’accéder à la chaîne avec traduction :https://stream.swisscom.ch/eth/live-5

Mot de passe : Nw038-t=

À la suite de la réunion du Bureau et de l’examen des travaux en cours, le 
Secrétariat mettra également à disposition de nouveaux documents de travail 
du CDNET en vue de la deuxième réunion plénière.

3. Deuxième réunion plénière du CDNET – 21-23 octobre 2026

Nous souhaitons également vous rappeler que la 2e réunion plénière du Comité 
directeur pour les technologies numériques nouvelles et émergentes (CDNET) 
se tiendra du 21 au 23 octobre 2026.

La convocation et l’ordre du jour préliminaire ont déjà été diffusés. Les 
documents de travail seront mis en ligne en temps utile dans 
<https://coe.sharepoint.com/sites/DigitalDevelopment/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?share=IgCRt%5Fpi85LvTbiw5VSNHLAtAdFuWtQLkkc8SBIYGSV1VLc> 
l’espace de travail partagé du CDNET.

Il sera possible de participer à la réunion en présentiel ou en ligne. Le 
lien Zoom sera communiqué en temps utile aux participants ayant rempli le 
formulaire d’inscription.

Nous rappelons à tous les membres, participants et observateurs souhaitant 
participer à la réunion, en présentiel ou en ligne, qu’ils sont priés de s’inscrire 
au plus tard le 9 octobre 2026 au moyen du formulaire suivant :

 <https://forms.cloud.microsoft/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=grBJPtViSUilsIbtUZKH0pQeec3UakRLhhTtbv2EqRBUQTVPQUVLWTMxWVVHOUVGSE1RT1k4Uk9QMi4u> 
2e réunion plénière du CDNET (21-23 octobre 2026) – Formulaire d’inscription

Cordialement,

Le Secrétariat du CDNET