Subject: FW: Apology for Recent Operational Changes
From: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mart Krikmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:19:16 +0300

Aga kellele see võiks minna?

M

From: Pmtslot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 2:18 PM
To: Gunay GUNAY <[email-masked]>
Cc: Commercial <[email-masked]>
Subject: Apology for Recent Operational Changes

Dear Esteemed Authorities,

Please find attached the official letter of the MGA Commercial Department.

Best Regards,

MAVI GOK AIRLINES

  <https://signandgo.blob.core.windows.net/meta/pixel.png?src=edge&signandgo-signature-token=Qgm47Lj1VAWeEhHg8rs_qNn275mY-bW5IovXrYrjTdg>

  _____

YASAL UYARI
Bu e-posta (ve ekleri) gizli ve kişisel (veya özel nitelikli kişisel) 
bilgi/veri içermektedir ve içeriği, sadece gönderilen gerçek veya tüzel kişi 
tarafından gönderim amacıyla bağdaşan sınırlı kullanımı içindir. Eğer bu 
e-postanın muhatabı değilseniz bu e-posta ve eklerinin kopyalarını herhangi 
bir şekilde gönderemez, dağıtamaz veya yedekleyemezsiniz. Bu durumda hukuki 
sorumluluğunuzun doğmaması için lütfen bu e-postayı gönderene bildiriniz ve 
e-posta ve ekindeki belgeleri bütün sistemlerinizden siliniz. Bu e-postanın 
muhatabı ilgili bilgilerin kendisi adına başka bir gerçek veya tüzel kişi 
tarafından kullanılması halinde başta kişisel verilerin korunması kanunu 
olmak üzere ilgili diğer mevzuat kapsamında bu kişilerle birlikte müşterek 
sorumludur ve bu sebeple söz konusu bilgi ve verilerin korunmasına yönelik 
her türlü tedbiri almakla yükümlüdür. Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin 
doğruluğu ve güncelliği konusunda şirketimizin herhangi bir hukuki 
sorumluluğu bulunmamaktadır. Şirketimiz e-posta ve bilgilerinin size 
değişikliğe uğrayarak veya geç ulaşmasından, bütünlüğünün ve gizliliğinin 
korunamamasından, virüs içermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebileceği 
herhangi bir zarardan sorumlu tutulamaz. Detaylı bilgi için 
https://mga.aero/data-protection

DISCLAIMER
This message contains confidential information and personal/sensitive 
personal data and/or information. It is intended only limited to the use of 
the individual orlegal entity to whom this message is addressed in 
accordance with the purpose of sending. Recipient/s of this e-mail 
acknowledges that they shall only use the data/information in accordance 
with the purpose of sending. If you are not the named addressee, you should 
not disseminate, distribute or copy this email and its attachment. If you 
have received this e-mail inadvertently, in order to avoid legal liability 
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete it together with 
its attachments from all your systems. The recipient and any third party who 
use the data/information on the recipient's behalf shall be jointly liable 
for such use in accordance with the law on protection of personal data and 
other relevant laws and regulations. Therefore the recipient acknowledge and 
agree that they shall take all necessary measures for the protection of 
personal data/information. If you have received this message despite the 
fact that you are not the recipient, you shall be responsible for keeping 
this message confidential. Our company shall have no responsibility for the 
accuracy or correctness of the information in this message and its 
attachments. Our company shall also have no liability for any changes or 
delay in receiving, the loss of integrity and confidentiality, viruses and 
any damages caused in any way to your computer systems. For more 
information, please visit https://mga.aero/tr/data-protection