Subject: AP-41 Assembly of Parties - Registration Reminder
From: "ITSO" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 20:04:33 +0300
List-Id: NDU3Mjc1MC04MjAtMTQ= <NDU3Mjc1MC04MjAtMTQ=.list-id.mailin.fr>

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/op/sh/6rqJ8GsgchJ5N5ukqdInifETVUS/BEf5yfyuPW2m>

  <https://7xvho.img.ag.d.sendibm3.com/im/sh/ej7gJ1zhOGpQ.png?u=1vcqsYC5HMzcSL9iSOoRjr5Sk6IG5k>

TO:
ALL PARTIES

SUBJECT:
A REMINDER FROM ITSO
41ST ASSEMBLY OF PARTIES (AP-41),
8-10 OCTOBER 2024, WASHINGTON DC.

The Director General of the International Telecommunications Satellite 
Organization (ITSO) presents his compliments and has the honor to inform the 
Parties of the following:

This is a reminder that the 41st Meeting of the Assembly of Parties is 
scheduled for 8-10 October 2024, at American University Washington College 
of Law (AUWCL), located at 4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20016.

It is worth noting that AP-41 is particularly important because it will 
elect the new Director General of ITSO; receive the reports of the Working 
Groups; approve the strategic plan for ITSO; and will elect the new Panel of 
Legal Experts.

The meeting will start at 9.30 am on the 8th of October. To facilitate our 
registration process, ITSO has developed an online registration system. If 
you have not done so yet, please pre-register online by the 6th of September 
to attend AP-41, by clicking the link: 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dINmNXQjHHS8GXvaJls/FqGNVFKxxuzB> 
AP-41 Registration

The first documents for the 41st  Meeting of the Assembly of Parties are now 
available in the restricted area of the ITSO website ( 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIPRPzislargC93Vx4u/w9QEAZeQwPiS> 
www.itso.int), which you can access by using your personal login and 
password. Please note that to have access to ITSO’s restricted documents you 
will need a username and password to ITSO’s restricted website, which can be 
obtained by clicking the following link: 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIR6SS12FuHE7kBRaNw/nTPoFmYsLMaf> 
ITSO Website Login Request

Sincerely yours,

Patrick Masambu

Director General

______________________________

______________________________

DESTINATAIRES :
TOUTES LES PARTIES

OBJET :
UN RAPPEL DE L’ITSO

41E SESSION DE L’ASSEMBLÉE DES PARTIES (AP‑41),
8-10 OCTOBRE 2024 WASHINGTON DC.

Le Directeur général de l’Organisation internationale de télécommunications 
par satellites (ITSO) présente ses compliments aux Parties et a l’honneur de 
les informer de ce qui suit.

L’ITSO vous rappelle que la 41e session de l’Assemblée des Parties doit se 
tenir du 8 au 10 octobre 2024 à l’American University Washington College of 
Law (AUWCL), situé au 4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20016.

Il est à noter que l’AP-41 est particulièrement importante car il examinera 
et approuvera le plan stratégique de l'ITSO ;  élire le nouveau Directeur 
Général de l'ITSO ; recevoir et examiner les rapports des groupes de travail 
; et enfin élire le nouveau Groupe d’experts juridiques.

La réunion commencera le 8 octobre à 9 h 30. Pour facilité l'inscription, l’ITSO 
a mis en place un système d’inscription en ligne. Si vous ne l’avez pas déjà 
fait, veuillez s’il vous plait vous préinscrire d’ici le 6 septembre 2024, 
en cliquant sur le lien : 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dISlUuJBkDgm3LJNDgy/t-krvdFLfOis> 
AP-41 Registration

Les premiers documents de la 41e réunion de l’Assemblée des Parties sont 
maintenant disponibles sur le site web de l’ITSO dans la zone à accès 
restreint ( 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIUQXMbLEX6JywRIr00/jKK-yknEhLZZ> 
www.itso.int), à laquelle vous pouvez accéder à l’aide de votre identifiant 
et de votre mot de passe. Veuillez noter que pour consulter les documents de 
l’ITSO à diffusion restreinte, il vous faut un identifiant et un mot de 
passe que vous pouvez obtenir en cliquant sur le lien suivant. Ils vous 
permettront d’accéder à la zone à accès limité du site web de l’ITSO. 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIW5ZotUiqVruXZEUJ2/QK8CkNwHAThx> 
Demande d’accès au site de l’ITSO.

Cordialement,

Patrick Masambu

Directeur général

_______________________________
_______________________________

PARA:
TODAS LAS PARTES

ASUNTO:
UNA RECORDATORIA DE LA ITSO
41a REUNIÓN DE LA ASAMBLEA DE PARTES (AP-41),
8 AL 10 DE OCTUBER DE 2024, WASHINGTON DC.

El Director General de la Organización Internacional de Telecomunicaciones 
por Satélite (ITSO) saluda atentamente a las Partes y se complace en 
informarles de lo siguiente:

La presente comunicación es un recordatorio de que la 41a Reunión de la 
Asamblea de Partes está programada para los días 8 a 10 de octubre de 2024 
en la Facultad de Derecho "Washington" de la American University, ubicada en 
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016.

Cabe destacar que la AP-41 será una reunión especialmente importante

pues considerará y aprobará el plan estratégico de la ITSO;  elegir al nuevo 
Director General de la ITSO; recibir y considerar los informes de los Grupos 
de Trabajo; así como elegir el nuevo Grupo de Jurisperitos.

La reunión comenzará el 13 de junio a las 9.30 horas. Para facilitar el 
proceso de inscripción, la ITSO ha elaborado un sistema de inscripción en 
línea. Para poder asistir a la AP-41, tengan a bien pre registrase por 
favor, en línea antes del 6 de septiembre de 2024, pulsando para ello el 
siguiente enlace: 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIXkcHBeD9vPq8hA7c4/N2jd8XKpM2SR> 
AP-41 Registration

Ahora los primeros documentos para la 41a Reunión de la Asamblea de Partes 
ya están disponibles en la zona de acceso restringido del sitio web de la 
ITSO ( 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIZPejTnhTKxljp5kv6/ZiYiySLBNmut> 
www.itso.int), al cual es posible acceder usando su nombre de usuario y 
contraseña personales. Para acceder a los documentos restringidos de la ITSO 
se requieren un nombre de usuario y una contraseña de acceso a la zona 
restringida del sitio web de la ITSO, que se pueden obtener en el siguiente 
enlace: 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIb4hBlxBmkVhKx1OE8/j-1CD7upqmcL> 
Entrar al sitio web de la ITSO.

Sin otro particular, saludo a las Partes con la mayor consideración.

Patrick Masambu

Director General

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Washington DC

This email was sent to [email-masked]

You've received this email because you've subscribed to our newsletter.

Unsubscribe 
<https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/un/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/pjjbDvpo6YU8>

 <https://7xvho.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIcjje46g6A3cw4x1XA/rDnJEE_0rRA9>