Subject: Message from the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions - Estonia - Rotterdam Convention 2026 invoice (reminder)
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Aive Telling - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 17:07:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

English

******

Dear Sir or Madam,

The Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm (BRS) Conventions is 
making its best efforts to ensure that the invoices issued to Parties to the 
Conventions reach their intended recipients, so that Parties may pay their 
assessed contributions.

In this regard, we are now sending you, in your capacity as the Official 
Contact Point for the Rotterdam Convention, a copy of the latest invoice of 
the country you represent.

You are kindly requested to transmit the invoice to the relevant national 
authority who is responsible for making the payments.

We would also like to ask you if you could closely have a look at the 
address indicated on page one of the invoice. In cases where this address is 
not the correct one, please write back to us indicating the correct one to 
be mentioned on future invoices.

We thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions

Français

*******

Madame, Monsieur,

Le Secrétariat aux Conventions de Bâle, Rotterdam et de Stockholm (BRS) 
déploient leurs meilleurs efforts pour que les factures adressées aux 
Parties aux Conventions susmentionnées parviennent à leurs destinataires 
appropriés, de sorte que les Parties puissent effectuer les paiements de 
leurs contributions régulières.

À cet égard, nous vous faisons parvenir à présent, en votre qualité de point 
de contact officiel pour la Convention de Rotterdam, une copie de la 
dernière facture du pays que vous représentez.

Vous êtes prié de transmettre la facture à l'autorité nationale en charge 
d'effectuer ces paiements.

Nous souhaiterions également vous solliciter afin que vous vérifiiez l’adresse 
indiquée à la première page de la facture. Dans les cas où celle-ci n'est 
pas correcte, veuillez la corriger et nous indiquer celle à laquelle les 
factures futures doivent être envoyées.

Nous vous remercions pour votre aimable coopération.

Avec nos meilleures salutations,

Secrétariat aux Conventions de Bâle, Rotterdam et de Stockholm

Español

******

Estimada/o Señora o Señor:

La Secretaría de los Convenios de Basilea, Rotterdam y Estocolmo (BRS) hace 
todo lo posible para asegurar que las facturas enviadas a las Partes de los 
Convenios mencionados lleguen a sus destinatarios apropiados, para que estas 
Partes puedan pagar sus contribuciones asignadas.

En este sentido, le estamos enviando por la presente, en su calidad de punto 
de contacto oficial para el Convenio de Rotterdam, una copia de la factura 
más reciente del país que representa.

Se le solicita que comunique la factura a la autoridad nacional a cargo de 
realizar estos pagos.

También quisiéramos pedirle que verifique la dirección mencionada en la 
primera página de la factura. En los casos en que no sea correcta, por favor 
corríjala e indica a cuál dirección debe enviarse las próximas facturas.

Le agradecemos por su amable colaboración.

Saludos cordiales,

Secretaría de los Convenios de Basilea, Rotterdam y Estocolmo