Subject: xShare project: Invitation to join the EEHRxF Regulators Forum's kick-off meeting
From: "Simon Lewerenz" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Henrique Martins" <[email-masked]>, "Catherine Chronaki" <[email-masked]>, "Anderson Carmo" <[email-masked]>, "Mie Hjorth Matthiesen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 21:20:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Sent in Bcc to our mailing list of European government agencies and/or
regulatory authorities

Dear Members of the European Health Regulators and Governmental Agencies
Ecosystem,

The  <https://xshare-project.eu/> xShare project is formally writing to
invite you to join the first meeting of its EEHRxF Regulators Forum.

EEHRxF Regulators Forum

OFFICIAL KICK OFF MEETING

October 28, 2024. 14-15 CET. (ONLINE)

<https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/88c01654-921c-4fcb-8af9-13aea243
967c@6230e860-bfc5-4095-a6bc-104721add6e6> REGISTER HERE

xShare is a three-year Horizon Europe project envisioning everyone sharing
their health data in European Electronic Health Record Exchange Format
(EEHRxF), with a click-of-a-button. The Forum’s kick-off meeting will be
held under the auspices of the  <https://xpandh-project.iscte-iul.pt/>
XpanDH project in continuity of ongoing efforts to activate, expand and
mature the EEHRxF ecosystem. These will be culminating at the
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/xpandh-project_healthdata-eehrxfsummit24-a
ctivity-7242793371570778112-TPCD?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_deskto
p> 2nd EEHRxF Expert Summit on 13 November in Brussels, Belgium, an event
co-organised by XpanDH, xShare, Xt-EHR, and the European Commission.

Your involvement as a government agencies and/or regulatory authorities is
crucial for aligning and shaping the future of electronic health data
exchange across Europe under the emerging European Health Data Space
(EHDS) regulations and the EEHRxF. More details can be found in the
attached letter.

Please use the link provided to register to the event.

You are also welcome to directly liaise with us for any further
engagement.

Sincerely,

Simon Lewerenz

XpanDH Project Deputy Project Manager

On behalf of Prof. Henrique Martins and Dr. Anderson Carmo

_________________________________

Simon Lewerenz

XpanDH Project Deputy Project Manager

+33 6 89 39 44 10

Connect on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-lewerenz/>