Subject: Speaking Invitation: European Business Summit – 17-20 November
From: "Natalia Kearney Fang" <[email-masked]>
To: "Marta Irina Volmre - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Claudia Moratilla Lis" <[email-masked]>, "Sacha Garziglia" <[email-masked]>, "Emilio Agosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 15:49:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Marta Irina,

I hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of our Director General Arnaud Thysen, I am writing to extend an 
invitation to Minister Keldo to participate as a guest speaker at our 25th 
anniversary edition of our flagship event, the 
<https://ebsummits.eu/our-summits/european-business-summit/> European 
Business Summits (EBS). It will take place on the 17th-20th of November 2025 
at the Egmont Palace in Brussels, enabling exclusive in-person networking 
moments with hundreds of participants.

On the theme “Choose Europe: For a Resilient and Competitive Future,” the 
Summit will foster public-private collaboration among policymakers, industry 
leaders, academics, and civil society. With global dynamics growing more 
complex, the Summit will explore how the EU can secure the bloc’s future, 
fostering a more resilient and competitive society. From investing in 
cutting-edge industries to recalibrating external partnerships, the Summit 
will take a holistic approach to European strategic autonomy across 
industries.

The insights provided would greatly enhance one of our high-level sessions, 
which will be moderated by our media partners (FT, WSJ, Bloomberg TV, CNBC).

We greatly appreciate your consideration.

Kind regards,

Natalia Kearney Fang