Subject: taotlus
From: "Natus Piret" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2026 12:51:24 +0300

Tere!

Saadan taotluse.

Tervitades,

Piret Natus

OVB teenuste valdkonnajuht

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 510 1227

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, 10112, Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.