Subject: SAVE THE DATE_Invitation to DG Meeting 15th – 16th April 2024
From: "Schneidr Stanislav" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sven Kirsipuu", "RAM Info", <[email-masked]>, "Calak Renata" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <Moni
Cc: Neveselá Kateřina <[email-masked]>,Illínová Sandra <[email-masked]>,Král Jan <[email-masked]>,Zdobinská Michaela <[email-masked]>, "CZV4prescohesion" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 11:04:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to invite you to the upcoming DG Meeting organized under 
the Czech Presidency of the Visegrad Group, which will take place on the 
15th to 16th April 2024 in Prague.

The meeting is scheduled to start on the 15th of April from 2 to 5 p.m. at 
the Ministry of Regional Development (Staroměstské náměstí 6, Prague 1). The 
main agenda of this part of the meeting will be a discussion on the Joint 
Declaration on the future of Cohesion Policy after 2027 (currently in 
preparation). A joint dinner is planned after the meeting starting at 7 p.m.

The second day will be devoted to sharing of experiences with the impact of 
Cohesion Policy on Regional Development, with the presence of the European 
Commission representatives. After this part we will continue in the 
discussion on the Joint Declaration (if needed). The meeting will end with 
an informal lunch approximately at 12 a.m.

The event will be held in 1+1 format.

Detailed information about the organization, including a registration link, 
as well as the background paper providing essential context for the 
discussion, will be forwarded in due time.

Please provide us with a contact person and an email address to which we can 
send any further information. In case of any questions, please do not 
hesitate to contact my colleagues: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Best regards,

Stanislav Schneidr

Stanislav Schneidr

Director General

Section of EU Funds Coordination, International Relations and Tourism

Ministry of Regional Development CZ

Staroměstské náměstí 6

110 00  Prague 1

Czech Republic

tel.  +420 224 861 800

GSM: +420 730 860 969

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <http://www.mmr.gov.cz> www.mmr.gov.cz