Subject: Proposal for strategic partnership in the international consortium “Kyivan Rus: Common Heritage”
From: БФ "Культура.UA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Heidy Purga", <[email-masked]>, "Heidy Purga", <[email-masked]>, "KUM min"
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 15:03:08 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please register the attached letter addressed to the Minister, as well as 
the accompanying documents. In response to this letter, please send the 
registered letter number.

Attachments:

1. Detailed proposal for the involvement of institutions

2. International Consortium "Shared Heritage of Kyivan Rus"

3. Composition of the Creative Council (Ukrainian universities and cultural 
institutions)

4. Expected results of the Consortium's work (36–48 months)

5. Letter of support from the Government of Ukraine

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked] (copy: 
[email-masked]) or by phone +380931676069 (WhatsApp).

Sincerely,

Ihor Boldin
Director,
Culture.UA Charitable Foundation