Subject: Webinar on Integrating AI into Local Government Administration and Service Delivery - Tuesday, November 11th 2025
From: "Jayendra Doorganah" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2025 10:05:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleague,

Public Policy Exchange will be hosting a webinar on Integrating AI into
Local Government Administration and Service Delivery: Reimagining Local
Government and Protecting Citizens which will take place on Tuesday,
November 11th 2025 between 9:30 AM — 1:00 PM BST.

I wanted to get in touch as I felt this is a topic that could be relevant
for you and your colleagues.

Can you please confirm if you or your colleagues would like to attend this
webinar? If yes, please fill in your details in the attached registration
form and send it back to me and I will do the rest.

Confirmed Speakers

*

	Bartosz Kubiak, Advanced AI Researcher at the Centre for Future
Generations

Programme

*

	Generate national and local strategies for reimagining local
government and transforming the quality and scope of local services
through the integration of AI
*

	Understand the implications of AI for how local government
functions and its relationship with local citizens and service users
*

	Learn about best practice on the provision of citizen-centred,
AI-supported local services
*

	Evaluate central government efforts to boost and regulate the use
of AI in local government and explore avenues for improvement, including
through
*

	Exchange views on how to ensure that all local authorities are
embracing the AI revolution and integrating AI into back-office
administration and service delivery
*

	Create improvements in provisions for ensuring the protection of
data and privacy and avoiding bias and discrimination in AI tools
*

	Develop blueprints for ensuring transparency, explainability,
accountability and redress in the decision-making processes of AI systems
used in local government administration and services

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Jayendra (Mr)
Event Coordinator
Public Policy Exchange
253 Grays Inn Road,
London WC1X 8QT
Tel : 44 (0) 203 137 8655
Fax: +44 (0)203 137 1459

Note: We are the Managed services of ICPS (International Centre for
Parliamentary Studies) and PPE (Public Policy Exchange)