Subject: RE: Invitation | OECD Central Harmonisation Function Meeting, 27 March 2024 (Estonia)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info", "RAM Info"
Cc: "Kaur Kajak", "Gerly Elbrecht", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:46:10 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to follow up on the invitation to participate at the OECD
Central Harmonisation Function Meeting on 27 March in Paris. The draft
agenda is attached.  We would appreciate the soonest confirmation of
someone from your agency to participate in the meeting.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions and we look forward
to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Lalit

Lalit GOLANI
Policy Research and Advice

Public Sector Integrity Division
Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ||
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=9f0af1b8-c311b830-9f0ada7b-002590f45c8
8-ad64296971a87fe9&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Feur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.
com%2F%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.oecd.org%252F%26data%3D02%257C01%257
CJeroen.MICHELS%2540oecd.org%257C4c6b461dbf9b46c47e3b08d73b37f48a%257Cac41
c7d41f61460db0f4fc925a2b471c%257C0%257C0%257C637042984426715341%26sdata%3D
nqhFSqmTo7GeYai%252FcJm4fbsldjmdT%252Bw9nb90WZjr%252BZI%253D%26reserved%3D
0> www.oecd.org

From: GOLANI Lalit, GOV/ACIG
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 6:24 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; MATUSEVICIUS Darius, GOV/ACIG
<[email-masked]>; JOHAL Aman, GOV/ACIG
<[email-masked]>; HAN Sangyeon, GOV/ACIG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation | OECD Central Harmonisation Function Meeting, 27
March 2024 (Estonia)

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to invite a representative to speak at the OECD Central
Harmonisation Function (CHF) meeting on 27 March 2024, at the OECD
headquarters in Paris, France (in-person).

The CHF meeting is the first step to building an interactive community of
experts on the topic that breaks down silos of units responsible for such
functions within countries. The meeting will provide a common ground to
stimulate the policy dialogue, setting clear standards on the subject
matter across countries. Please see the attached draft agenda, which was
built with the active participation and generous feedback from the CHF
Network members.

We would be delighted if a representative could participate in the Session
2: Sharing Practices: Internal control and internal audit frameworks. The
experience within the Estonian government will offer information to help
shape the dialogue of the event. In particular, we welcome insights on the
strengths and weaknesses of the framework of internal control and internal
audit in Estonia and how practices can be shared with other countries.

Two other events taking place in the same week (“OECD Integrity Week”) may
also be of interest to you. The
<https://www.oecd.org/governance/ethics/auditors-alliance.htm> Auditors
Alliance (25 March) is a forum for public sector internal and external
auditors to share insights and expertise. This next meeting will focus on
the OECD Public Integrity Indicators on internal control and oversight,
role of audit in tackling integrity risks, the new Global Internal Audit
Standards, technology impacts on auditing, and post-crisis assurance
focusing on anti-fraud against public funds. The
<https://www.oecd-events.org/gacif2024> 2024 Global Anti-Corruption &
Integrity Forum (26-27 March) is the leading annual multi-stakeholder
platform shaping anti-corruption and integrity dialogue between
governments, business, and civil society. The 2024 theme of the Forum is
“Designing our future with integrity” and will explore how anti-corruption
policies and integrity frameworks can enhance our ability to respond to
the future challenges our democracies face.

I would be grateful for your soonest confirmation to speak at the CHF
meeting (by February 26) for what promises to be a fruitful and
stimulating dialogue, and hope you can join us for the 2024 OECD Integrity
Week.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.

Kind regards,

Lalit Golani

Lalit GOLANI
Policy Research and Advice

Public Sector Integrity Division
Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ||
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=9f0af1b8-c311b830-9f0ada7b-002590f45c8
8-ad64296971a87fe9&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Feur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.
com%2F%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.oecd.org%252F%26data%3D02%257C01%257
CJeroen.MICHELS%2540oecd.org%257C4c6b461dbf9b46c47e3b08d73b37f48a%257Cac41
c7d41f61460db0f4fc925a2b471c%257C0%257C0%257C637042984426715341%26sdata%3D
nqhFSqmTo7GeYai%252FcJm4fbsldjmdT%252Bw9nb90WZjr%252BZI%253D%26reserved%3D
0> www.oecd.org