Subject: Invitation by WHO/Europe - Launch of the IARC Handbook of Cancer Prevention, Volume 20B, 14 October 2025, UN City, Copenhagen, Denmark
From: "SNI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>, "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "NEUFELD, Maria" <[email-masked]>, "NAPPI, Gabriella" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 15:42:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam,

Please find attached a letter from Dr Hans Henri P. Kluge, WHO Regional 
Director for Europe,  inviting you to join us as a distinguished panelist 
for the High-level launch of the IARC Handbook of Cancer Prevention, Volume 
20B.

This event is being organized by the WHO Regional Office for Europe 
(WHO/Europe) and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), and 
will take place on Tuesday, 14 October 2025 from 10:00 to 11:30 CEST in 
Auditorium III, UN City, Copenhagen, Denmark.

This launch marks a key milestone in the WHO/European Union (EU) Evidence 
into Action Alcohol (EVID-ACTION) Project which aims to advance alcohol 
policy for cancer prevention.

Attached:

*	Provisional Programme
*	Scope and Purpose

We look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards,

SNI Secretariat

Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation (SNI)

WHO Regional Office for Europe | www.who.int/europe 
<http://www.who.int/europe>

UN City, Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark