Subject: FW: ERA // 34th meeting of the Governing Board on 10.11.2025 - Invitation and agenda
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 09:43:34 +0300

Saatja: Boxberg Natalia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saadetud: neljapäev, 18. september 2025 09:18
Adressaat: Reet Kase - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: ERA // 34th meeting of the Governing Board on 10.11.2025 -
Invitation and agenda

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Kase,

On behalf of President Jean-Claude Juncker, we have the pleasure to invite
Minister Pakosta to the 34th meeting of the ERA Governing Board scheduled
for Monday, 10 November 2025, at 10 a.m. in Trier.

I am attaching the agenda for the meeting, which will be held in hybrid
format.

For participants arriving on Sunday, we are organising an informal dinner
at 7:30 p.m. at the Zur SIM Brasserie restaurant (Zur SIM Brasserie,
Simeonstraße 59, 54290 Trier). We would be delighted if you could join us.

We would be very grateful for your early registration – if possible by
Thursday, 2 October. Please use the following
<https://era-comm.eu/form_generator/form/view.php?id=1525569> link.

Further meeting documents will be shared in good time before the meeting.

Should you require any further information, please contact us via
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Kind regards,

   <http://www.era.int/>

Natalia Boxberg
Assistant to the Management

Academy of European Law
Metzer Allee 4 | D-54295 Trier
Tel: +49 (0)651 - 93737 -911
Fax: +49 (0)651 - 93737 -773

FOLLOW US ON

 <https://www.instagram.com/era_european_law/>

<https://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Academy-of-European-Law-ERA/139678109402
356>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/academy-of-european-law-era->

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg854EMdaxEgKj0h7026BVA>

[email-masked]
 <https://www.era.int> www.era.int