Subject: Invitation to the Workshop on Working with Communities and Awareness Raising in Prague
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>, "Jana Spero | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:38:17 +0300

Dear CEP member,

On behalf of Ms. Jana Špero, CEP Secretary General, it is my pleasure to
invite you for the upcoming Workshop on Working with Communities and
Awareness-Raising in Probation that is to take place on 10-11 June in
Prague, Czech Republic.

We sincerely invite everyone interested in the topic of awareness-raising
in probation starting from probation practitioners working on all levels
to policy advisors, senior managers, project leaders to communication
managers or partnership organisations to join us for this unique event.

Information on the Workshop as well as the agenda can be found
<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cepworkshop-on-working-with-communit
ies-media-and-awareness-raising-in-probation/> here and in the attached
invitation letter. Deadline to register is 31 May 2024.

We look forward to meeting you in Prague.

With best wishes,

Mirka

Ms. Mirka Jakesova

CEP Policy Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +420 723 984 345

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin |
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook |
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

Upcoming events

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-webinar-on-volunteers/>

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cepworkshop-on-working-with-communit
ies-media-and-awareness-raising-in-probation/>

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/13th-electronic-monitoring-beyond-co
ntrol-electronic-monitoring-and-prevention/>