Subject: Measures pursuant to article 16 of the directive 93/42/EEC
From: "dmids" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 14:47:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Reporting pursuant to Directive 93/42/EEC, Article 16

Cologne, 24.09.2024

Dear Sir or Madam,

with this email we inform you about a falsified certificate receiving in
the German database "Certificates" on 2024-09-24. The document number is
00047598.

Further information can be taken from the attached file.

If you have any questions regarding the content, please contact the
Notified Body.

Kind regards,

Svenja Wieschrath
___________________________________

Team Medical Devices Information and Database System (DMIDS)
Unit 95 - Research, Data Management, Analytics
Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte (BfArM)
[Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices]
Cologne Office
Waisenhausgasse 36-38a
50676 Köln, Germany

Helpdesk DMIDS
Telephone: +49 (0)228 99 307-4943
E-mail: [email-masked]
available Mon. - Fri. 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Internet: https://www.bfarm.de

Detailed Information on the DMIDS:
https://www.bfarm.de/EN/Medical-devices/Tasks/DMIDS/_node.html
Access to the DMIDS:
https://www.bfarm.de/EN/Medical-devices/Portals/DMIDS/_node.html

The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices is an independent
higher federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of
Health.