Subject: Invitation to contribute to a case study interview on Italy's anti-fraud architecture for a European Parliament study
From: "Ilana Zejerman" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2026 13:34:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam or Sir,

I am contacting you on behalf of Ernst & Young (EY Belgium), which is 
currently conducting a study for the European Parliament on anti-fraud 
architectures across EU Member States. As part of this study, we are 
carrying out an in-depth case study on Estonia’s anti-fraud architecture to 
better understand the practical functioning of its governance arrangements, 
coordination mechanisms, cooperation practices, and systems for protecting 
the Union's financial interests.

We would be grateful if you could forward this invitation to the 
colleague(s) responsible for AFCOS, the protection of the European Union's 
financial interests, and cooperation with OLAF and/or EPPO, with whom we 
would welcome the opportunity to conduct a 45-60 minute interview via 
Microsoft Teams as part of our research.

To facilitate scheduling, we would like to already offer the following time 
slots (all times CET):

*	Tuesday 8 September, between 10:00 and 12:00
*	Wednesday 9 September, between 11:00 and 12:00 or between 14:00 and 16:00
*	Thursday 10 September, between 10:00 and 12:00
*	Friday 11 September, between 10:00 and 12:00 or between 14:00 and 16:00

Please find attached a letter of support from the European Parliament. We 
would also like to assure you that any information shared during the 
interview will be treated confidentially and used solely for the purposes of 
this study.

Thank you in advance for considering our request. We would greatly 
appreciate your contribution and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ilana

Ilana Zejerman | Senior consultant | EY Economic and Policy Advisory 
Services

EY Economic and Policy Advisory Services BV/SRL

Kouterveldstraat 7B, 1831 Diegem (Brussels), Belgium

Mobile +32 (0)477 40 16 82 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ey.com/be> http://www.ey.com/be

___________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others 
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged 
information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified 
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance 
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be 
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us 
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. 
EY is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the 
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its 
receipt.