Subject: Immunovant Sciences GmbH - Data Protection Officer Notification (Estonia)
From: "Jaimie Conrad" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 23:00:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Hello,

 <https://www.immunovant.com/>

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Sending this email as notification that the
Data Controller (Immunovant Sciences GmbH) has appointed the DPO Centre to
act as their Data Protection Officer.

 <https://www.immunovant.com/>

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Controller Info

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Immunovant Sciences GmbH

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Viaduktstrasse 8, 4051 Basel, Switzerland

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Phone number: +1 919-695-9885

 <https://www.immunovant.com/>

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Appointed Data Protection Officer Info

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Pippa Scotcher

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> The DPO Centre Ltd.

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> 50 Liverpool Street

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> London, EC2M 7PR

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> United Kingdom

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> email: [email-masked]

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> phone number: +44 (0) 20 3797 1289

 <https://www.immunovant.com/>

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Please let me know if you need any other
information.

 <https://www.immunovant.com/>

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Thanks,

 <https://www.immunovant.com/> Jaimie

Jaimie Conrad

Executive Assistant, Office of the CFO, CLO & CSO

Immunovant

Remote – New York EST

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.immunovant.com/>

  _____

This communication contains information which may confidential and/or
privileged, and which is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please note that any
distribution, disclosure, use, or copying of any part of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by return email and delete this
communication and any copies of it. We do not warrant that this email is
free from error, viruses, malware, data-damaging material, or other
defects. For information about how we process data and monitor
communications, please see our Privacy Policy at
https://www.immunovant.com/privacy-policy and for terms of use please see
our Website Terms of Use at https://www.immunovant.com/terms-of-use.