Subject: Ed: [Action Required]: Missing NBF 2025 Ticket Information
From: "Mait Kask" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mary Virves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2025 10:21:59 +0300

Saatja: Nordic Business Forum <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 4. august 2025 10:01
Adressaat: Mait Kask <[email-masked]>
Teema: [Action Required]: Missing NBF 2025 Ticket Information

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Do this necessary step now: assign your tickets for the event!

Assign Your Tickets for
Nordic Business Forum 2025

24-25 September 2025 | Messukeskus, Helsinki, Finland

Hi Mait,

NBF 2025 is just around the corner—time to decide who's going!

Assigning tickets is a necessary step to take well before the event, but it 
won't take long. It also ensures that your attendees will:

*	Get their personal ticket and update details (e.g. dietary needs)

*	Receive all essential event info, agenda, and pre-learning materials

*	Be invited to the NBF event app to network and schedule meetings

*	Get access to exclusive partner-organized side events

For Finnish residents: The deadline to get Event Badges home delivered to 
attendees is just around the corner!

To make sure your attendees can receive their badge by post, please assign 
your tickets by August 10th. Once tickets are assigned, attendees can order 
their Event Badge home-delivery by adding their address details in the 
ticket portal by August 17th.

Assign Your Tickets Now

Fill in the Ticket Information

In case the button above doesn't work, simply copy and paste this link into 
your browser:
http://portal.contio.fi/NBForum/Portal/AdminLink?q=E3MOQSKzmk8%3d_NyaE%2fSZZDxQ%3d_7jdLfSVg91bTDOOffLFybA%3d%3d_Gtshll8CNuI%3d_T2t1tKNdQPFaaJzdC%2bBWp0GubqiJVHoBfod3mHXS6H4%3d_V68M%2f%2fwVESk%3d

Still need tickets? Act fast as they are selling out!

If you still want to get more tickets, now's the time to do so! We have less 
than 200 tickets left, and we expect to be sold out before the event.

Additionally, you can divide your tickets to two people allowing one person 
to attend each day by purchasing a split-ticket add-on for €150.

If you need help with anything, our customer care team is there for you!

Kindly, Nordic Business Forum team

Copyright (C) 2024 • Nordic Business Forum Oy (FI33073468)
Kauppakatu 41 B 14, Jyväskylä 40100, Finland

Contact |Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Code of Conduct

You received this email as you or your organization has purchased tickets to 
attend the event.

  <https://u34775379.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.K2mK44-2FqD3zd-2B2hgp5Ameuyw6geW6UUByvjba2PewDsn-2Fdzv6Hav99tf5hfyOyNK43H10WLI3IDc48GuEAYdVESmcwOGLx2VgGzB7ld61DvlKd1rZisLD4s1ANHLy9VGL2onCgrOjD91Gf9zXbFxiVvGWC4Y4pFHEykXJH5H4tXSXJik9qDbeF5ZiBJc-2B9ONqQZP>