Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 37(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions - Questionnaire Summaries
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 18:12:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Version française ci-après 
Versión en español abajo 

 a 

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 37
 
Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB of the HCCH invites the Members, as well as all Central Authorities
designated under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for
the upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2
to 5 July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:
 
Prel. Doc. No 2 of April 2024	Summary of Responses to the 2022 Service
Questionnaire – currently available in English only	Prel. Doc. No 4 of
April 2024	Summary of Responses to the 2022 Evidence Questionnaire –
currently available in English only	Prel. Doc. No 6 of April 2024
Summary of Responses to the 2022 Access to Justice Questionnaire	
The French and Spanish versions of Prel. Docs Nos 2 and 4 will be posted
to the HCCH website in due course.

Registration deadline for the SC meeting – Thursday 13 June 2024

Members and Central Authorities are reminded to designate their respective
delegates via their National or Contact Organ using the registration form
before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by e-mail to
the PB at [email-masked]. The form should be completed in English,
French or Spanish, and an indication must be given as to whether the
delegate is planning to attend the meeting in person or participate
remotely.

Online information session – Thursday 30 May 2024

Members and Central Authorities are invited to an online information
session regarding the SC meeting to take place on Thursday 30 May from
3.00 to 5.00 p.m. (CEST) via the Teams platform. The objective of the
session is to inform delegates (in particular those who have never
attended a meeting of an SC) about the scope and object of the SC and
share some practical details about the logistics of an in-person meeting
with remote participation. Staff of the PB will also be available to
answer questions. The information session will take place in English only.
The link to the videoconference will be sent during the week of 27 May to
Members, Central Authorities and delegates that have been designated to
participate in the SC meeting. It is not necessary to register for the
online information session.

THE HAGUE, 30 April 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of Contracting Parties to
the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions

  ________________________________  

 a 

 Circulaire ciblée No 37 de la HCCH de 2024
 
Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP de la HCCH invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités
centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des
documents suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la
Commission spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui
sont désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :
 
Doc. prél. No 2 d’avril 2024	Synthèse des réponses au questionnaire sur
la notification de 2022 – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 4 d’avril 2024	Synthèse des réponses au questionnaire sur
les preuves de 2022 – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 6 d’avril 2024	Synthèse des réponses au questionnaire sur
l’accès à la justice de 2022	
Les versions française et espagnole des Doc. prél. Nos 2 et 4 seront
publiées sur le site web de la HCCH dès qu’elles seront disponibles.

Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS – jeudi 13 juin 2024

Il est rappelé aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales de désigner leurs
délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de
liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024,
à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier
électronique au BP à l’adresse [email-masked]. Le formulaire doit
être rempli en anglais, en français ou en espagnol, et il convient
d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la réunion en personne ou
d’y participer à distance.

Séance d’information en ligne – jeudi 30 mai 2024

Les Membres et les Autorités centrales sont invités à participer à une
séance d’information en ligne concernant la réunion de la CS qui se
tiendra le jeudi 30 mai de 15 h à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) via
Microsoft Teams. Cette séance vise à informer les délégués (en particulier
ceux qui n’ont jamais assisté à une réunion de CS) de la portée et de
l’objet de la CS et à partager quelques informations pratiques sur la
logistique d’une réunion en personne avec une participation à distance. Le
personnel du BP sera également à disposition pour répondre aux questions.
Cette séance d’information se déroulera uniquement en anglais. Le lien
vers la vidéoconférence sera envoyé au cours de la semaine du 27 mai aux
Membres, aux Autorités centrales et aux délégués qui ont été désignés pour
participer à la réunion de la CS. Il n’est pas nécessaire de s’inscrire à
la séance d’information en ligne.

LA HAYE, le 30 avril 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Parties
contractantes aux Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et
Accès à la justice de 1980

  ________________________________  

 a 

  Circular Específica N.º 37 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades
Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento
de los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE) que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:
 
Prel. Doc. No 2 of April 2024	Summary of Responses to the 2022 Service
Questionnaire – de momento únicamente disponible en inglés	Prel. Doc.
No 4 of April 2024	Summary of Responses to the 2022 Evidence
Questionnaire – de momento únicamente disponible en inglés	Doc. Prel.
N.º 6 de abril de 2024	Resumen de las respuestas al cuestionario de 2022
sobre acceso a la justicia	
Las versiones en francés y español de los Documentos Preliminares N.º 2 y
4 se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH próximamente.

Cierre del plazo de inscripción para la reunión de la CE – jueves 13 de
junio de 2024

Se recuerda a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales que deben
designar a sus respectivos delegados, a través de su Órgano Nacional o de
Contacto, por medio del formulario de inscripción, por correo electrónico
a [email-masked]. La fecha límite para ello es el jueves 13 de junio
de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central). Se ruega
completar el formulario en inglés, francés o español, e indicar si el
delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en persona o participar a
distancia.

Sesión informativa en línea – jueves 30 de mayo de 2024

Los Miembros y las Autoridades Centrales están invitados a una sesión
informativa sobre la reunión de la CE que tendrá lugar en línea el jueves
30 de mayo de 15:00 a 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central) en la
plataforma Teams. El objetivo de la sesión es informar a los delegados (en
particular a los que nunca han asistido a una reunión de una CE) sobre su
alcance y objeto, así como compartir algunos detalles prácticos relativos
a la logística de una reunión presencial con participación a distancia. El
personal de la OP también estará disponible para responder preguntas. La
sesión informativa tendrá lugar únicamente en inglés. El enlace a la
videoconferencia se enviará durante la semana del 27 de mayo a los
Miembros, Autoridades Centrales y delegados que hayan sido designados para
participar. No es necesario inscribirse para asistir a dicha sesión
informativa en línea.

LA HAYA, 30 de abril de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros 
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de las Partes
contratantes de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de
1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980