Subject: RE: REMINDER Survey – Study to Better Understand the Effectiveness of ADR Schemes in Financial Services
From: "FinancialSectorADR" <[email-masked]>
To: "FinancialSectorADR" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kaja Kazmierska" <[email-masked]>, "Alessandra Innesti" <[email-masked]>, "Ana Craciun" <[email-masked]>, "Antoine Mounier" <[email-masked]>, "Marta Perez" <[email-masked]>, "Giorgi Reisner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 12:31:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

As the deadline for the survey on the European Commission DG FISMA study
on the effectiveness of ADR schemes in financial services is approaching,
we would like to send a friendly final reminder about the questionnaire.
We would greatly appreciate receiving your organisation’s completed
response by 6 August 2026, as your contribution would provide valuable
input to the study.

Should you encounter issues with the questionnaire, require additional
time, or any other difficulties please do not hesitate to contact us.

We would also appreciate it if you could confirm receipt of this email, if
you have not already done so. If your organisation is not the competent
authority responsible for overseeing ADR schemes in financial services in
your country, we would be grateful if you could direct us to the
appropriate authority.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and valuable contribution to
this study.

Kind regards,

Giorgi Reisner | EU Policy Consultant | EY Consulting

EY Consulting BV/SRL
Mobile +32 (0)473 490 921 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

From: FinancialSectorADR
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2026 4:25 PM
To: FinancialSectorADR <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kaja Kazmierska <[email-masked]>; Alessandra Innesti
<[email-masked]>; Ana Craciun <[email-masked]>;
Antoine Mounier <[email-masked]>; Marta Perez
<[email-masked]>; Giorgi Reisner <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: REMINDER Survey – Study to Better Understand the
Effectiveness of ADR Schemes in Financial Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

It was recently brought to our attention that the original questionnaire
contained a bug which did not allow ticks for single-responses to be
saved. To address this issue, we send you a revised questionnaire.

This updated version is provided for your convenience, thus if you have
already started completing the original questionnaire, there is no need to
transfer your responses. You may simply continue using the original
version and indicate your selected answer to single-response questions by
marking it with an "X" or any other method that is convenient for you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and
appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Giorgi Reisner | EU Policy Consultant | EY Consulting

EY Consulting BV/SRL
Mobile +32 (0)473 490 921 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

From: FinancialSectorADR
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2026 5:15 PM
To: FinancialSectorADR <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Kaja Kazmierska <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alessandra Innesti
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ana
Craciun <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antoine
Mounier <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Marta Perez <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Giorgi Reisner <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: REMINDER Survey – Study to Better Understand the Effectiveness of
ADR Schemes in Financial Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

This is a kind reminder to complete and return the survey shared as part
of the European Commission DG FISMA study on the effectiveness of ADR
schemes in financial services.

We would be grateful if you could submit your response by 6 August 2026.

As this is a general reminder, we would also appreciate it if you could
kindly confirm receipt of this email at your earliest convenience. If you
have already acknowledged receipt, please disregard this request. If your
organisation is not the competent authority responsible for overseeing ADR
schemes in financial services in your country, we would greatly appreciate
it if you could direct us to the appropriate authority.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Marta Pérez-Viñas | EU Policy Consultant | EY Consulting

EY Consulting BV/SRL

Kouterveldstraat 7B, 1831 Diegem (Brussels), Belgium

Mobile +32 (0) 476 92 22 41 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Website:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.ey.com/be__;!!DOxrgLBm!AFDfujQOEqHz
3_xqY7mfREfzbdaJERvqB4iN-NIlL-nQdT1ZTo4odqygGgoeCsRaRu0Sg_mOYG918XmC4ik3Or
e_dNub$> http://www.ey.com/be

From: FinancialSectorADR
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2026 3:59 PM
Cc: Kaja Kazmierska <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alessandra Innesti
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ana
Craciun <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antoine
Mounier <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Marta Perez <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Giorgi Reisner <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: REMINDER Survey – Study to Better Understand the Effectiveness of
ADR Schemes in Financial Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

This is a kind reminder to complete and return the survey we shared last
week as part of the European Commission DG FISMA study on the
effectiveness of ADR schemes in financial services.

We would be grateful if you could submit your response by 6 August 2026.
We would also appreciate it if you could kindly confirm receipt of this
email at your earliest convenience.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Marta Pérez-Viñas | EU Policy Consultant | EY Consulting

EY Consulting BV/SRL

Kouterveldstraat 7B, 1831 Diegem (Brussels), Belgium

Mobile +32 (0) 476 92 22 41 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Website:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.ey.com/be__;!!DOxrgLBm!AFDfujQOEqHz
3_xqY7mfREfzbdaJERvqB4iN-NIlL-nQdT1ZTo4odqygGgoeCsRaRu0Sg_mOYG918XmC4ik3Or
e_dNub$> http://www.ey.com/be

From: FinancialSectorADR
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2026 5:24 PM
Cc: Kaja Kazmierska <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alessandra Innesti
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ana
Craciun <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antoine
Mounier <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Marta Perez <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Upcoming Survey – Study to Better Understand the
Effectiveness of ADR Schemes in Financial Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

We hope this message finds you well.

Further to our previous communication regarding the Study to Better
Understand the Effectiveness of ADR Schemes in Financial Services, we are
pleased to share the questionnaire and the accompanying instructions for
completion.

As mentioned, the questionnaire seeks to gather information on national
ADR frameworks, supervisory arrangements, performance monitoring
practices, and recent developments. The information collected will
contribute to the preparation of country assessments and support the
comparative analysis undertaken as part of the study.

We would be grateful if you could complete and return the questionnaire by
6 August 2026. Your contribution will be invaluable in ensuring that the
study accurately reflects national experiences, supervisory practices, and
developments across Member States.

Please note that all information provided will be treated in strict
confidence and used solely for the purposes of this study. Information
will not be attributed to individual respondents or organisations without
prior consent. We are also not collecting any personal data.

Should you have any questions regarding the questionnaire or the
completion process, please do not hesitate to contact us at
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Giorgi Reisner | EU Policy Consultant | EY Consulting

EY Consulting BV/SRL
Mobile +32 (0)473 490 921 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

From: FinancialSectorADR
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2026 9:10 AM
Cc: Kaja Kazmierska < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; Alessandra Innesti <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Ana
Craciun < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Antoine
Mounier < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Upcoming Survey – Study to Better Understand the Effectiveness of
ADR Schemes in Financial Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

We hope this message finds you well.

We are writing on behalf of EY Belgium, which has been commissioned by the
European Commission's Directorate-General for Financial Stability,
Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (DG FISMA) to conduct the
Study to Better Understand the Effectiveness of ADR Schemes in Financial
Services. The study aims to assess how financial services ADR schemes
operate across the EU and identify good practices and opportunities for
improvement. For your reference, please find attached the endorsement
letter signed by DG FISMA in support of this study.

As part of the evidence-gathering phase, we will shortly invite competent
authorities responsible for the oversight of ADR bodies in the financial
services sector to participate in a questionnaire-based consultation. The
questionnaire, which we will provide to you in English and in Word format,
seeks to gather information on national ADR frameworks, supervisory
arrangements, performance monitoring practices, and recent developments.
The information collected will contribute to the preparation of country
assessments and support the comparative analysis undertaken as part of the
study.

We would greatly appreciate your participation in this exercise. Your
contribution will be vital in ensuring that the study accurately reflects
national experiences, supervisory practices, and developments across
Member States.

Please note that all information provided will be treated in strict
confidence. Responses will be used solely for the purposes of this study.
Information will not be attributed to individual respondents or
organisations without their prior consent. We are also not collecting any
personal data.

The questionnaire and the detailed instructions for completion will be
shared with you in a separate email shortly.

Should you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to
contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Giorgi Reisner

Giorgi Reisner | EU Policy Consultant | EY Consulting

EY Consulting BV/SRL

Kouterveldstraat 7b bus 001, 1831 Diegem (Brussels), Belgium

Mobile +32 (0)473 490 921 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ey.com/be> http://www.ey.com/be

___________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. EY is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt.