Subject: Re: Invitation - informal Ministerial dinner, Industrial Accelerator Act - May 27th, Brussels
From: "Emily Crook" <[email-masked]>
To: "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Neil Makaroff" <[email-masked]>, "Tristan Beucler" <[email-masked]>, "Emilia Nieroda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2026 16:01:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Minister Keldo,
I hope this email finds you well.
This is a kind reminder of the upcoming informal ministerial dinner on
the Industrial Accelerator Act, hosted by Strategic Perspectives on 27 May
from 18:30 to 21:00 CET (with a welcome drink from 18:30 CET) at the
Sofitel Hotel in Brussels. 
Please note that this is a personal invitation for you and a +1, and we
are not foreseeing virtual participation.
We have received ministerial confirmation from Spain, while France has
expressed interest. Executive Vice-President Stéphane Séjourné has also
been invited, along with representatives from the steelmaker Thyssenkrupp
and the battery producer Verkor. 
Kindly RSVP by 12 May to [email-masked] and
[email-masked], with your +1's name and job
title, and including any dietary requirements for you and your delegation.
The dinner will be fully vegetarian.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Emily Crook 

On Fri, 24 Apr 2026 at 10:12, Neil Makaroff
<[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Minister Keldo, 
I am Neil Makaroff, Director of Strategic Perspectives, a pan-European
think tank. I am pleased to invite you to an informal Ministerial dinner
on the Industrial Accelerator Act, hosted by Strategic Perspectives on 27
May in Brussels, ahead of the Competitiveness Council.
The dinner will take place at the Sofitel Brussels Europe (Place Jourdan
1) and will be held in English.
We will bring together Ministers from several EU Member States and a
small group of industry representatives ahead of the Competitiveness
Council. The aim is to exchange views on how a ‘Made-in-Europe’ approach
could support European industrial policy, including in the context of the
Industrial Accelerator Act. Vice-President Séjourné is also invited. 
The evening will include a short introduction from Strategic
Perspectives, brief industry perspectives, and an open roundtable
discussion. 
Please note that this is a personal invitation for you and a +1, and we
are not foreseeing virtual participation.

Please RSVP by 6 May to [email-masked] and
[email-masked], including your +1's name and job
title, and any dietary requirements for your delegation. The dinner will
be fully vegetarian.
I hope you can join us, and please don’t hesitate to reach out with any
questions.
Best regards,

Neil Makaroff

-- 

 <https://strategicperspectives.eu/> 	
Neil Makaroff	
Director	
	M: +33 683 26 43 32	
StrategicPerspectives.eu	

	
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.

EU Transparency Register Number: 076619352960-83