Subject: Request for Authorization Forms for 2025 International Transportation
From: "Salome Gorgiashvili" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2024 14:55:37 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

The land Transport Agency, operating under the Ministry of Economy and
Sustainable Development of Georgia, annually coordinates the exchange of
authorization forms for international truck and passenger transportation.
This process is conducted in accordance with bilateral and international
agreements with partner states. The timely exchange of these forms, along
with the outlined terms, is essential to ensure the smooth and
uninterrupted flow of international freight and passenger transportation.

In accordance with the agreements in place, the 2025 authorization permits
for various countries have already been issued and distributed to their
respective embassies residing in Tbilisi. We now kindly ask the Estonian
Transport Administration then can you provide the corresponding
authorization forms?

Your cooperation is invaluable in facilitating efficient transport
operations between our nations.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. We look forward to
your response.

Best regards,

Embassy of Georgia to the Republic of Estonia

Viru Väljak 2, 10111, Tallinn, Estonia

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel: +372 698 8590

 <http://www.estonia.mfa.gov.ge/>
<https://www.facebook.com/EmbassyofGeorgiaTallinn>

  _____

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.