Subject: [SPAM] Official Participation at 3SI 2025
From: "Mergime Ibrahimi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 15:47:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Rein Oidekivi,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching out to inquire whether the Minister of Justice and Digital
Affairs is expected to attend the upcoming Three Seas Initiative (3SI)
Summit in Warsaw, Poland, this year.

As part of a broader regional analysis I am preparing, it is important for
us to understand the level of representation from Estonia at this
high-level event. Knowing which key stakeholders will be present allows us
to better contextualize Estonia’s diplomatic engagement and regional
priorities.

I would appreciate any information you are able to share regarding
official participation.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Mergime Ibrahimi

Senior Consultant at Speyside Group