Subject: Re:Showcasing Estonian Innovation Through Tech-Summit
From: "Ivan" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 09:57:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning!

I wanted to follow up on my previous email regarding a potential 
collaboration between your organization and Tech-Summit.

As we prepare for our upcoming international events, we are working with 
chambers of commerce, innovation agencies, startup ecosystems, and business 
networks to create opportunities for their members to connect with founders, 
investors, corporates, and innovation leaders from across Europe and beyond.

We believe there may be potential to:

*	Showcase Estonian startups and innovation initiatives to an international 
audience.

*	Connect your members with global business, investment, and partnership 
opportunities.

*	Highlight the strengths of the Estonian innovation ecosystem through 
speaking, networking, and ecosystem representation.

I would welcome the opportunity to explore whether any of these areas align 
with your current objectives and discuss how we could create value for your 
members.

Would you be available for a brief introductory call in the coming weeks, or 
could you kindly direct me to the appropriate colleague within your 
organization?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Ivan Evseenko
Community and Event Management
 <https://tech-summit.org/> tech-summit.org

From: Ivan <[email-masked]>
To: "info"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2026 12:07:04 +0530
Subject: Showcasing Estonian Innovation Through Tech-Summit

To whom it may concern,

My name is Ivan Evseenko, and I am reaching out on behalf of Tech Summit, an 
international platform connecting startups, corporates, investors, and 
innovation leaders across Europe.

Following the success of Tech Summit Vienna 2026, which brought together 
600+ participants, 60+ speakers, and 45+ partner organizations, we are 
currently exploring partnerships for our upcoming events.

Given your role in supporting innovation and entrepreneurship within 
Estonia, I believe there may be an opportunity to collaborate in:

•       showcasing local business on an international stage

•       connecting companies with investors, corporates, and international 
delegations

•       promoting Estonia as a destination for innovation and technology 
investment

I would be happy to share more details and explore whether there is a good 
fit between our organizations.

Would you be open to discuss a potential collaboration?

Kind regards,

Ivan Evseenko
Community and Event Management
tech-summit.org <https://tech-summit.org/>