Subject: Survey: Domestic Violence Offender Programmes_Probation sector
From: "Anna Esquerra Roqueta" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sandra Jovanovic | WWP European Network" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 10:31:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP Member,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’m sharing with you a survey developed by our partner organisation, the 
European Network for the Work with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence (WWP 
EN).

This initiative is part of the ongoing collaboration between the 
Confederation of European Probation (CEP) and WWP EN to strengthen and 
promote high-quality, effective interventions for domestic violence 
offenders within the probation sector.

The purpose of the survey is to gain a better understanding of current 
practices in the probation sector regarding the implementation of 
interventions for domestic violence offenders. The information collected 
will help us map the existing landscape of programmes, identify strengths 
and areas for development, and inform future efforts aimed at enhancing the 
quality and effectiveness of interventions across Europe.

Please note that all questions relate specifically to work with male 
offenders of violence against their female current or former intimate 
partners.

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNYV_QJZACAcL2tnwvSLuA2GDlAC0kyz6eVORI8xMvjSC3cg/viewform?usp=sharing 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNYV_QJZACAcL2tnwvSLuA2GDlAC0kyz6eVORI8xMvjSC3cg/viewform?usp=sharing&ouid=104276455240625459504> 
&ouid=104276455240625459504

Deadline for completion: 9 June 2026

Should you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact Sandra 
Jovanović Belotić, Training and Capacity Building Manager at WWP EN, at: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

We would greatly appreciate your participation and support in answering this 
survey which will take no more than 10/15 minute.

Thank you in advance for your valuable contribution.

Kind regards,

Anna Esquerrà  Roqueta

CEP Policy and Liaison officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org

Find us on social media

  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> CEP probation | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> CEPprobation | 
<https://www.instagram.com/cep_probation/> CEP_probation| 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/CEPProbation> CEPProbation| 
<https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> CEPprobation

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/international-training-school-on-core-correctional-skills-2026/>

Early bird deadline: 1 June 2026

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/14th-electronic-monitoring-conference/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2025/12/online_CEP-Calendar-2026-A5-Landscape.pdf> 
 >> Looking for more events? Explore the 2026 Activity Calendar.