Subject: OFFICIAL INVITATION - Crans Montana Forum - Casablanca, April 24 to 26, 2025
From: "Crans Montana Forum" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 20:10:55 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

March 10th, 2025

CRANS MONTANA FORUM
Exceptional Session
Casablanca (Morocco), April 24 to 26, 2025
_______________________________________________

To the attention of :

Mr. Erkki Keldo
Ministre de la Défense

Estonie
______________________________

Ladies, Gentlemen,

You will find an (1) Official letter and a (2) Program for the special
attention of their addressee :

<https://vpn.esbc.mc/fmi/webd/Central.fmp12?script=webdirect&param=784-F88
10E24-3CE2-482A-A53B-DA93CBC70E2D>  OFFICIAL INVITATION
<http://cmf13.com/newsletter/newsletters/Prog-Tab-10-PDF_compressed.pdf>
PROGRAM

I would appreciate that you forward these documents and confirm their good
reception. I am grateful for your assistance.

You will find here below the latest version of the Program, regularly
updated on our website : www.cmf.ch <http://www.cmf.ch/>

I remain at your disposal for any further information : [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Yours faithfully,

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wW8HYAk9ZUCbTED00ZoyGIwV
KKDF6QqIwIsnhkDj14dcV3rKIyEtdU1jrhl9_-l4MHHtosAZw>
Rayan Mellah
Secretary General
Crans Montana Forum
World Diplomatic Academy
Le Cercle du Forum

 <tel:+33788276583> +337.88.27.65.83 |  <http://www.cmf.ch/> www.cmf.ch |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/CransMontanaF/>
<https://www.instagram.com/cransmontanaforum/?hl=fr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/crans-montana-forum/>
<https://twitter.com/cransmontanaf>
<https://youtube.com/@cransmontanaforum5773>

<https://u43753968.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.tWzt7fYwU0j6NxO3VNBh-2
FCce9lD3-2FQI8jOK48UVjlpT8nirbLnSajEMPngDDD6dR81JI2cJlnvr-2BuoZhyKzJtb3gMx
rwmClfVDS7Iw0JipOeVBKP8WXgGLcmWZMb4p09jVnBXiadihnBhfo-2FpcIcDOpjm2g-2Fx5SX
SxtqjYQNt9AM-2F5HQaHyAHMhVS2cxjmr58VLQ-2BlCxwf1bDswmSKsBjg-3D-3D>