Subject: ILC.114 - Follow-up to the resolution adopted by the Conference at its 113th Session (2025) on the subject of Myanmar
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "LIBSYND, SECRETARIAT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2026 15:04:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization are 
requested to find attached a communication on the follow-up to the 
resolution concerning the measures recommended by the Governing Body under 
article 33 of the ILO Constitution on the subject of Myanmar.

Please do not reply to this email.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org | 
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org> 
Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------