Subject: You’re Invited: CES Unveiled Milan and CES 2027
From: "CTA's Gary and Kinsey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Janenne Remondino" <[email-masked]>, "Rebecca Lind" <[email-masked]>, "Danna Sherif" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2026 18:49:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

On behalf of the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, we are pleased to 
invite you to join us as a VIP guest at CES® Unveiled Milan 2026 in Milan, 
Italy and CES® 2027 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

CES Unveiled is heading to Milan this year, elevating European innovation 
and creating a powerful platform for industry leaders to connect, build 
visibility, and engage with top‑tier global media. From startups to 
scale‑ups, European innovation will take center stage, highlighting the 
region’s contributions to the future of technology with exhibitors across 
verticals like Aerotech, AI, agritech, digital health, luxury tech and more. 
A pitch competition and conference programming will explore emerging trends, 
scaling globally, and the region’s evolving policy landscape. As a VIP 
guest, you’ll receive an exclusive early preview of CES 2027 while 
networking with fellow industry leaders, investors, media, and government 
representatives shaping the future of technology.

 <https://www.ces.tech/> CES is the world’s most powerful tech event, 
convening more than 148,000 attendees from around the globe, including over 
7000 media. More than 52% of CES 2026 attendees were senior-level 
executives, reinforcing the event’s status as a premier gathering for 
industry leaders and decision-makers. With more than 55,000 international 
attendees, CES brings together global leaders, startups, and policymakers to 
spotlight the technologies that will define the next decade of economic 
growth and competitiveness. From the world’s most recognized brands to more 
than 1200 startups, CES is where innovators show up to connect, collaborate, 
and tackle the world’s most pressing challenges.

CES is an industry only event and Italy is a strong contributor to 
innovation at the show. At CES 2026, 699 Italians traveled to Las Vegas, 
including 58 press attendees. Additionally, over 58 Italian companies 
exhibited. We expect a similar presence at the 2027 edition, which makes 
your participation even more relevant.

CES 2027 will feature four days of conference programming on issues relevant 
to the technology industry and an exhibition that showcases global 
innovation. During your visit, you will have exclusive opportunities to 
engage with top industry executives, explore the CES show floor, and immerse 
yourself in the global tech community. You will receive VIP tickets to our 
mainstage keynotes, VIP lunch passes, an invitation to the Leaders in 
Technology Dinner, and personalized support from our team to help plan the 
trip to Vegas.

We hope you can join us at both events.

CES Unveiled Milan:                               October 21, 2026

CES 2027 in Las Vegas:                         January 6-9, 2027

Please let us know if you can accept our VIP invitation by contacting 
Janenne Remondino, Senior Director of International Programs, at 
[email-masked]. <mailto:[email-masked]>

Kinsey Fabrizio  
Gary Shapiro
CEO & President  
Executive Chair
Consumer Technology Association                                Consumer 
Technology Association