Subject: Follow-Up: PSAP Directory and DNA – Follow-on from the 70th ECC Plenary
From: "Vibeke Hansen" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vibeke Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2026 12:44:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Sent to ECC list A and C

On behalf of the ECC Chair, please find below the following message.

Dear all,

During the 70th ECC Plenary meeting (23–26 June 2026, Reykjanesbær), we were 
informed by the ECC SG and WG NaN about the PSAP Directory and its relevance 
to Article 106(9) of the draft Digital Networks Act (DNA), see 
<https://cept.org/documents/ecc/94509/ecc-26-info_04_psap-directory-hosted-by-eco> 
ECC(26)INFO 04. As a follow-up, I'm sharing the attached high level summary 
document, which has been developed to outline the operational success of the 
ECO PSAP Directory and its alignment with the DNA’s objectives.

You are kindly asked to forward this information to your representatives in 
the EU Council for their consideration during the ongoing negotiations on 
the DNA.

Best regards,

Chris Seifert

ECC Chair