Subject: RE: TSA21 Lisakoridori (R2156) tellimus
From: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Egert Linkmann'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>, "Marko Liiva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 14:01:06 +0300

Tere

Anname teada, et vastavalt Teie taotlusele on välja antud järgmine NOTAM:

A1233/26

(A1233/26 NOTAMN
Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/055/5839N02536E009
A)EETT B)2606020600 C)2606051500
D)DAILY 0600-1500
E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2156UAS ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED
AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WITHIN AREA: 584708N 0253732E - 584547N 0254516E
- 583127N 0253615E - 583202N 0252556E - 584708N 0253732E EXCLUDING
TEMPO SEGREGATED AREA EETSA21 NURMSI. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE
AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5650 2880, ALTERNATIVE TEL
+372 5366 6683.
F)SFC G)FL055)

Tervitades

Diana Krotova

+372 58 07 06 01

From: Egert Linkmann <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2026 10:22 AM
To: Eve Härm <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Marko Liiva <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ecaainfo.jira 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: TSA21 Lisakoridori (R2156) tellimus

Tervist, edastan õhuruumi taotluse - dokumendid manusena.

Parimat

Egert Linkmann

Head of Training and Flight OPS

+372 56 502 880
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
_____________________
Threod Systems AS
www.threod.com <http://www.threod.com>
Kaare tee 3, Viimsi 74010, Estonia

Threod Systems Confidential > The information in this e-mail is 
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the 
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not a named recipient, any 
disclosure, copying, reliance on it, is prohibited and may be illegal. If 
you are not an intended recipient, please notifyThreod Systems and delete 
the e-mail.