Subject: [POTENTIAL PHISHING]Nicotine Pouches Making People Very Slow? Safe for Pregnant Women?
From: "Vittorio Rossello" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2025 15:04:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

This week at LIFT99, Co-Working Space in Telliskivi Tallinn, we’ve made an 
Italian night with the initiative ‘TASTE99’. We prepared gnocchi and then 
cooked them and served them to about 25 people. At the end of the evening I’ve 
tried a nicotine pouch from a box owned by a lady for a few minutes, I felt 
very very slow and dizzy. The product was legally bought in a place that 
sells it legally.

Are these nicotine pouches safe for pregnant women (and for they create)?

Is this the reason why there are jokes among Latvian/Lithuanian 
diplomats/politicians about Estonian diplomats/politicians that make fun of 
the fact that Estonian diplomats/politicians are slow? It’s because  there 
are too many people (including diplomats/politicians) in Estonia using these 
slow-down products (that in my opinion are also disgusting and I won’t ever 
use one again)?

Vittorio

Vittorio Rossello

Product Manager

📞 +39.3888.777.477

✉️  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  <https://lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com/docsz/AD_4nXfXwxqrf7MzSANAkIRlfU0hVle7fz-9006TNB4H0okR2e9rnsY4iYIMC7Tcp3qt4OuCgJALP0UEJUUhCrdB3YnVpWKFzD21xlDNXbg-8mnNC0-n0wBZyfYgrKmcfsa6q84vBRAHxQ?key=Ogc8tJOlIAm-Hm9Cj2m8US-7>

 <http://landlele.com/>
landlele.com - social solar community on the map

 <https://www.instagram.com/landlele.global/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/landlele.global> 
<https://twitter.com/landlele_>    <http://linkedin.com/company/71128658> 
<https://landlele.tumblr.com/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn3J-bejBd65B0kQVTay0w>

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this 
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please 
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to 
the wrong person.

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided 
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do 
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations 
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is 
executed in writing by all parties involved.