Subject: FW: Special Joint Session of the UNIDROIT General Assembly and Governing Council – Invitation and annotated draft Agenda/Estonia
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2026 13:40:27 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Lugupidamisega

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2026 8:42 AM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Special Joint Session of the UNIDROIT General Assembly and
Governing Council – Invitation and annotated draft Agenda/Estonia

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached the Note Verbale GAs/1431 concerning the Special
Joint Session of the Unidroit General Assembly and Governing Council,
which will take place on 10 and 11 December 2026, as well as the draft
agenda for the session.

Best regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 31 35

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>