Subject: FW: UNIDROIT Project on the Legal Nature of Verified Carbon Credits - Consultative Committee / Estonia
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium", "Mai Hion" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2024 17:38:25 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Lugupidamisega

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2024 2:30 PM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Meiling Huang (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>; Qianqian Liu
(UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>; Başak BAŞOĞLU KAPANCI (UNIDROIT)
<[email-masked]>; Priscila Andrade (UNIDROIT)
<[email-masked]>; Audrey Chaunac (UNIDROIT)
<[email-masked]>
Subject: UNIDROIT Project on the Legal Nature of Verified Carbon Credits -
Consultative Committee / Estonia

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Please find, attached hereto, the Note Verbale of today’s date (our ref.ce
S86/793) inviting your Government to consider nominating maximum two
participants to the Consultative Committee for the Unidroit project on the
Legal Nature of Verified Carbon Credits.

With best regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>