Subject: Invitation to Hangzhou AUTOEXPO 2025
From: "autoexpo" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2024 03:59:13 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia,

This is Victoria from the Organizing Committee of the "2025 Hangzhou 
International Intelligent Connected New Energy Vehicle Exhibition" 
(hereinafter referred to as AutoExpo).

This exhibition is hosted by the China General Chamber of Commerce and the 
China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, and specifically organized by 
Golden Group. This AutoExpo will be held at the Hangzhou Grand Convention 
and Exhibition Center from June 20 to 22, 2025.

As the first professional exhibition for brand building and foreign trade 
export in the field of intelligent connected new energy vehicles in China, 
AutoExpo will rely on the unique geographical advantages and strong 
industrial foundation of the Hangzhou Bay Area, aiming to create a 
world-class advanced manufacturing cluster of intelligent connected new 
energy vehicles at a high level, and assist countries worldwide in 
accelerating the development of strategic emerging industries.

The opening ceremony and concurrent activities such as Forum on Advanced 
Supply Chain Management for Intelligent Connected New Energy Vehicles, the 
Global Intelligent Connected New Energy Vehicle Brand Conference and Traffic 
Economic Development of New Energy Vehicle and New Vehicle Launches will be 
separately held at the exhibition hall and the conference hotel from June 19 
to 20, 2025.

We sincerely invite relevant leaders from competent authorities, industry 
organizations and auto companies from various countries to participate in 
the exhibition.

The attachment is for your reference.

Thank you for your attention and consideration. Looking forward to your 
reply.

Best regards,

The Organizing Committee of Autoexpo

China Association of Automobile Manufacturers

Victoria Liu

Phone: 0086 198 7203 8808

E-mail: [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Show Website: <http://www.icnevexpo.com/> www.icnevexpo.com