Subject: RE: Estonia: Notification of Change of Data Protection Officer for UAB Teva Baltics
From: "Tina Busic" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Robert Holland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2026 11:27:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sirs,

We kindly follow up on the matter below and would appreciate your 
confirmation that the change of DPO has been processed.

Kind regards,

Tina

Tina Bušić

Legal Counsel

GBS Legal - Contracting Center of Excellence

Cell: +385 91 3904 129

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.tevapharm.com/> www.tevapharm.com

From: Tina Busic
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2026 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Estonia: Notification of Change of Data Protection Officer for UAB 
Teva Baltics

Hi,

I am writing to formally notify you of a change in the Data Protection 
Officer (DPO) for UAB Teva Baltics, with its registered address at 
Hallivanamehe 4, Tallinn 11317, Estonia.

Effective immediately, the appointed DPO is:

*	Teva DPO: Robert Holland
*	DPO office email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
*	DPO office phone number: +31 23 5147 575
*	DPO office address: Busweg 1, 2031 DA Haarlem, Netherlands

This change replaces the previous DPO, Bird & Bird International, LLC.

Should there be another way to do this change or should you require any 
additional information, supporting documentation, or confirmation, please 
feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your attention.

Kind regards,

Tina

Tina Bušić

Legal Counsel

GBS Legal - Contracting Center of Excellence

Cell: +385 91 3904 129

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.tevapharm.com/> www.tevapharm.com

Upcoming OOO: 5th, 6th and 13th March 2026

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may 
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to 
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are 
not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this 
message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply 
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.