Subject: FW: Member State's payment forecasts for 2026 and 2027 - ESTONIA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Urmo Merila - RTK" <[email-masked]>, "Triin Tomingas - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "SPROGE Linda" <[email-masked]>, "LEES Liisi" <[email-masked]>, "OSTROVSKIS Edijs" <[email-masked]>, "JOUNILA Pekka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2026 18:41:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Following the previous email from 25 June 2026, please find attached the 
Estonian translation of the letter sent to the Permanent Representation of 
Estonia in the EU, inviting the Member State to provide, by 31 July, updated 
payment forecasts for the Cohesion Funds, the EMFF/EMFAF, and the HOME 
Affairs funds for years 2026 and 2027.

Best regards,

On behalf of

Linda Sproge
Acting Head of Unit: Estonia, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania

DG Regional and Urban Policy
Tel.: (+32 2 29) 85882
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/policy/themes/eastern-border-regions_en>

 <http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy>  <https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/EUinmyregion/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RegioNetwork/playlists> 
<https://eceuropaeu.sharepoint.com/sites/regio/EMail%20Signature%20Banners/instagram.com/euinmyregion>

From: REGIO D4 - EE, FI, LV, LT <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2026 8:26 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; REGIO D4 - EE, FI, LV, LT 
<[email-masked]>; SPROGE Linda (REGIO) 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Member State's payment forecasts for 2026 and 2027 - ESTONIA

Dear colleagues,

In order to facilitate the timely provision of information, please find 
attached copy of the letter (in EN) sent to the Permanent Representation of 
Estonia in the EU inviting the Member State to provide, by 31 July 2026, 
updated payment forecasts for the Cohesion Funds, the EMFF/EMFAF, and the 
HOME Affairs funds for years 2026 and 2027.

Best regards,

On behalf of

Linda Sproge
Acting Head of Unit: Estonia, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania

DG Regional and Urban Policy
Tel.: (+32 2 29) 85882
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/policy/themes/eastern-border-regions_en>

 <http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy>  <https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/EUinmyregion/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RegioNetwork/playlists> 
<https://eceuropaeu.sharepoint.com/sites/regio/EMail%20Signature%20Banners/instagram.com/euinmyregion>

Subject: RE: Letter on payment forecasts - EE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 16:13:39 +0300

Please find attached the translation of the note on the above-mentioned 
subject, sent on the 22nd of June.

Kind regards,

Monica Dobos

European Commission
DG Budget
BUDG A2 CAP and structural policies
MO15 05/DCS
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2 29 53517
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

_____________________________________________
From: BUDG MAILBOX A02
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2026 2:24 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Letter on payment forecasts - EE

Your Excellency,

Please find attached a note e-signed by Ms Stéphanie Riso, Director-General 
of DG BUDG, on the above-mentioned subject.

<< File: 2026-06-11 Letter_MS payment forecasts CPR funds 2026-2027.pdf >>

This note will only be sent electronically, no paper copy will follow.

Yours sincerely,

Monica Dobos
<< OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >>
European Commission
DG Budget
BUDG A2 CAP and structural policies

MO15 05/DCS
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2 29 53517
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]