Subject: Invitation Letter Diplomatic briefing on on February 12, 2024
From: "Victorya Zhovtenko" <[email-masked]>
To: "Victorya Zhovtenko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 14:01:29 +0200

Dear Distinguished Colleagues,

We are delighted to extend our invitation to you for our monthly meeting
of the IER experts (Kyiv, Ukraine), dedicated to a discussion of the
Economic situation and challenges prevailing in January 2024. The meeting
will be held online in ZOOM.

In January, real GDP growth remained close to December’23 figures
according to the estimates of the IER experts. Exports were high due to
improved logistics through Ukraine Sea Corridor, which allowed external
trade by not only agricultural products but also ores. Still, agriculture
is estimated to decline, while trade growth decelerated.

Fiscal situation is really challenging as January became a month with the
lowest international assistance for the period of full-scale invasion.

We will delve into these and other topics in greater detail during our
meeting.

Additionally, we will present findings from the January IER's Business
Tendency Survey (#NRES), which indicated that performance indicators
worsened as compared to December. The expectations are still optimistic.
Shortage of labour remains an essential impediment to business operation.

Further insights into these critical economic dynamics will be shared
during the meeting.

The meeting will be held online via Zoom on February 12, 2024, Monday,
from 12:00 to 13:00 (Kyiv time), which corresponds to 11:00 to 12:00
(CEST).

English is a working language of the meeting.

Keynote speakers:

Oleksandra Betliy, macroeconomic, public finance, social and healthcare
expert, IER Leading Research Fellow;

Vitaliy Kravchuk, macroeconomic, monetary policy and financial market
expert, IER Leading Research Fellow;

Oksana Kuziakiv, IER Chief Executive, Head of the Center for Contemporary
Society studies.

English is a working language of the meeting.

We sincerely hope that you can honor us with your presence.

Kind regards,

Igor Burakovsky,

IER Head of the Board

 <http://www.ier.com.ua/en>

Reytarska 8/5-А, 01054 Kyiv

е-mail: [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/IER.Kyiv>

IER.Kyiv

 <https://twitter.com/IER_Kyiv>

@IER_Kyiv