Subject: Invitation to the Meeting of the SPACE National Correspondents, 14 September 2026, Strasbourg, France / Invitation à la Réunion des correspondants nationaux SPACE, 14 septembre 2026, Strasbourg, France
From: "DGI-PC-CP" <[email-masked]>
To: "DGI-PC-CP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2026 16:24:36 +0300

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE SPACE NATIONAL CORRESPONDENTS

Copy for information to the Permanent Representations to the Council of
Europe

Meeting of the SPACE National Correspondents

14 September 2026

Strasbourg, France and online

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

You are cordially invited to the Meeting of the National Correspondents
responsible for the Council of Europe Annual Penal Statistics (SPACE) in
Strasbourg, France, on 14 September 2026.

The meeting will take place in the premises of the Council of Europe and
is co-organised by the Council for Penological Co-operation (PC-CP) and
the SPACE team of the University of Lausanne.

The official invitation letter and the Programme of the meeting are
attached to this email. Relevant documents and information can be found on
our
<https://www.coe.int/en/web/prison/-/meeting-of-the-space-national-corresp
ondents> dedicated webpage.

Please inform the Secretariat of the name, position, address, telephone
and e-mail address of the person(s) appointed to attend the meeting, and
whether they will attend in person or online, by responding to this e-mail
by Monday 31 August 2026 at the latest.

Please note that the Council of Europe will bear the travel and
subsistence expenses of one National Correspondent per member State.

Other Correspondents may attend in person without defrayal of their
expenses, or online.

Best regards,

The PC-CP Secretariat

***

A L’ATTENTION DES CORRESPONDANTS NATIONAUX SPACE

Copie pour information aux Représentations permanentes auprès du Conseil
de l’Europe

Réunion des correspondants nationaux SPACE

14 septembre 2026

Strasbourg, France et en ligne

Chère Madame, Cher Monsieur,

Vous êtes cordialement invité.e à la Réunion des correspondants nationaux
responsables des Statistiques Pénales Annuelles du Conseil de l’Europe
(SPACE) à Strasbourg, France, le 14 septembre 2026.

La réunion se déroulera dans les locaux du Conseil de l’Europe et est
co-organisée par le Conseil de coopération pénologique (PC-CP) et l’équipe
SPACE de l’Université de Lausanne.

Vous trouverez ci-joints la lettre d'invitation officielle ainsi que le
programme de la réunion. Les documents de travail et les informations
pertinents se trouvent sur notre
<https://www.coe.int/fr/web/prison/-/meeting-of-the-space-national-corresp
ondents> page internet dédiée.

Veuillez communiquer au Secrétariat le nom, la fonction, l’adresse, le
téléphone et l’adresse e-mail de la/des personne(s) désignée(s) pour
participer à la réunion, et si la participation sera en présentiel ou en
ligne, en répondant à cet e-mail avant le lundi 31 août 2026 au plus tard.

Veuillez noter que le Conseil de l’Europe prendra en charge les frais de
voyage et de séjour d’un correspondant par Etat membre.

D’autres correspondants peuvent participer à la réunion sans défraiement,
ou en ligne.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Chère Madame, Cher Monsieur, l'expression de
nos salutations distinguées.

Le Secrétariat du PC-CP