Subject: Horizon Europe project concept on accessible audiovisual and cultural content
From: "Guntars Kapostins | DIGI MEDIA" <[email-masked]>
To: "min - KUM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Igors Djacenko | DIGI MEDIA'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 14:33:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Representatives of the Ministry of Culture,

Please find attached a letter from SIA “Digi Media” regarding a Horizon
Europe project concept aimed at improving access to audiovisual and
cultural content for people with visual and hearing impairments.

We would be grateful if you could review the project idea and consider a
short meeting to discuss its relevance to cultural accessibility, the
audiovisual sector and the development of inclusive digital solutions, as
well as possible forms of support.

 <https://www.digimedia.lv/>

Guntars Kāpostiņš

Head of Marketing

DIGI MEDIA

   <tel:+371%2026811182%20> +371 26811182

   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

   <https://www.digimedia.lv/> www.digimedia.lv