Subject: [cra-info] Invitation to CREAN webinar - Ethical Dilemmas in Research with Children and Youth
From: "cra-secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2025 17:58:28 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming webinar organized by the
Children's Rights Academic Network (CREAN), in collaboration with the
University of Paris Nanterre, on: "Ethical Dilemmas in Research with
Children and Youth".

This webinar is free of charge and will take place online on Thursday, 25
September 2025, from 15:30 to 17:30 (CET), in French and English, with
simultaneous interpretation.

You will find the detailed program attached and the registration link
<https://unige.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4vCUVvfYQCSHMQfzfmFkEw#/registr
ation> here.

This event will be an opportunity to reflect together on the specific
challenges raised by research involving children, through theoretical
frameworks, case studies, and interactive discussions.

We very much hope you will join us for this enriching encounter!

Best regards,

Centre for Children's Rights Studies
Université de Genève (Valais Campus)
Chemin de l'Institut 18, CH-1967 Bramois (Sion)
Tel +41 (0) 27 205 73 15

(Present on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning)

 <http://www.unige.ch/cide/> www.unige.ch/cide

 <https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/cide-unige/>