Subject: REMINDER: Employment Academy 2026
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2026 17:53:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/06-05-2026/13

REMINDER: Employment Academy 2026

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Permanent 
Missions and Governments of States Members of the International Labour 
Organization (ILO) and has the honour to convey information to their 
representatives on this year’s edition of the Employment Academy, which will 
be held around the theme “Technology, Productivity and Structural 
Transformation for Social Justice”.

The Academy is jointly organized by the Employment, Skills and Sustainable 
Enterprises Department of the ILO and the Employment Policy and Analysis 
Programme of the International Training Centre of the ILO (ITCILO) in Turin, 
and will take place in a blended format.

The Academy will consist of two complementary phases: an online phase from 
22 June to 3 July, followed by an in-person phase in Turin, Italy, from 6 to 
10 July 2026. In the latter, participants will take part in a series of 
elective thematic tracks that address the structural drivers of productivity 
and decent work, and the policy and enterprise-level approaches that can 
promote productivity upgrading and decent job creation. It will explore how 
countries can pursue a high road to productivity, one that combines economic 
upgrading with effective social dialogue and policy coherence, as the only 
pathway to deliver sustainable growth, decent work and social justice for 
all.

The Academy is designed for:

*         Policymakers, policy advisors, planners and technical experts from 
relevant institutions;

*         Government officials from Ministries of Labour and other relevant 
line ministries, including Ministries of Economy, Finance, Planning, 
Industry and Central Banks;

*         Representatives of workers’ and employers’ organizations;

*         Staff from international and regional organizations, development 
partners and academic institutions.

The participation of full tripartite country delegations (government, 
workers and employers) is strongly encouraged to support integrated dialogue 
and policy coherence.

The Academy will be conducted in English, with French interpretation 
provided throughout the programme. Learning materials will be available in 
both languages. Participants may discuss and present the results of group 
activities in their preferred language.

More information about the Academy and the link to the application form are 
available in the information note attached and on the ITCILO website 
<https://www.itcilo.org/courses/employment-academy> .

Any questions on the Academy may be sent to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Permanent Missions and Governments of States Members of the ILO the 
assurances of its highest consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------