Subject: EST: Country profile from the MeND report on the Mental health and Well-being of Nurses and Doctors in the EU, Iceland and Norway
From: "MHF" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "REDLICH, Cassie" <[email-masked]>, "LAZERI, Ledia" <[email-masked]>, "MHF" <[email-masked]>, "GRUNDY-CAMPBELL, Georgina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2025 15:58:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

On behalf of Dr Natasha Azzopardi Muscat

Dear Colleague,
Please find attached a  letter from WHO Regional Office for Europe,
together with your country profile from the MeND Report on the Mental
Health and Well-being of Nurses and Doctors in the EU, Iceland and Norway.
The letter provides information on the forthcoming launch of the MeND
report and outlines the relevance of the findings to your country. The
accompanying profile offers a concise overview of country level findings
within the wider European picture.
We also wish to draw your attention to the virtual side event of the 75th
session of the WHO Regional Committee for Europe, during which the report
will be presented.
Date and time: Friday, 10 October 2025, 10:00–11:30 (CEST)
Register
<https://who.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_d6DrkHpgR2-TahzL4msdjQ#/registrat
ion>  here
With kind regards,

Mental Health Flagship Team
WHO European Region