Subject: INFORMAL COMPET 8-9 July, 2024 - Final call for accreditation, concept paper, final programme
From: "Informal Compet \(NGM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Informal Compet \(NGM\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 15:46:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Heads of Delegations,

Dear Delegates,

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the ’Concept paper’ for the sessions of the upcoming INFORMAL 
COMPET, held in Budapest, Hungary, July 8th and 9th 2024.

A ‘Background paper’ for session 1 discussions is also enclosed.

Please also note the final programme of the events. Due to great interest 
all sessions will be held in plenary format. This slight change will not 
affect previously made travel arrangements.

Let me remind you that accreditations for the event close today, 28 July, 
2024.

Please let us know if you need any assistance with the following and contact 
out teams:

*         Accreditation:  [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

*         Accommodation:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

*         Programme, Sessions, AOB:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

We are delighted to have you on board for the meetings, and to welcome you 
in Budapest soon.

Best regards,

INFORMAL COMPET HU TEAM

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt 
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett, illetve 
az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, 
úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az üzenet 
küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt mellékletét a 
rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az esetben tilos az 
üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét lemásolnia, elmentenie, az 
üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally privileged. 
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is 
addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and 
any attachment from your system. Please note that any dissemination, 
distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the information contained 
in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone other than the recipient 
designated above by the sender is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.