Subject: FW: End of current Director's mandate at the Authority for European Political Parties and European Political Foundations
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2026 09:27:58 +0300

_____

From: APPF-CONTACT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2026 6:06 PM
To: APPF-CONTACT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: APPF-GREFFE <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: End of current Director's mandate at the Authority for European 
Political Parties and European Political Foundations

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Please find attached a letter dated 31 August 2026, signed by Mr Pascal 
Schonard, Director of the Authority for European Political Parties and 
European Political Foundations.

Best regards,

Tom Sabo, on behalf of Pascal Schonard (director)

Central Secretariat

Bruxelles – Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Bruxelles (Trèves 1 - 05 V 028)

Strasbourg – Parlement européen, F-67070 Strasbourg (F04014)

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tél.: +32 2 28 40136

🌐   <http://www.appf.europa.eu/> www.appf.europa.eu

   <http://www.twitter.com/APPF_EU> @APPF_EU

Ce message (et toute pièce jointe) peut contenir des informations 
confidentielles et est adressé uniquement au(x) destinataire(s) voulu(s). Si 
vous n'êtes pas un tel destinataire ou avez reçu le message par erreur, vous 
êtes prié(e) de bien vouloir notifier l'expéditeur immédiatement et 
d'éliminer toute copie du message (y compris toute pièce jointe) de votre 
système. L'accès ou l'utilisation sans autorisation sont interdits.

This email (and any attachment) may contain information that is confidential 
and is addressed solely to the intended recipient(s). If you are not the 
intended recipient(s) or have received the email by mistake, please notify 
the sender immediately and delete all copies of the email (and any 
attachment) from your system. Any unauthorised access or use is not 
permitted.