Subject: 24-0348-Certification status of aerodromes in the EUR/NAT region
From: "Icaoeurnat" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURNAT_OUTOFFICIAL" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "All EURNAT Tech Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 10:02:16 +0300

TO : SAMGONGUSTOFA Skjalastjorn , ROUPAKIAS Dimitrios , ROTTER Julian , 
STATE LETTER COORDINATOR , PRIAMI Denia , CROCOLL-BICHARA Catherine , 
BANGHARD Jasmine , BANGHARD Jasmine , MAMMADOV Arif , MOUMNI Hicham 
Abdelaziz , ANGELOVSKI Zoran , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , 
STOJANOSKI Dragi , STOJANOSKI Dragi , KOVACEVIC Irina , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ 
Andrés , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , AYARI Faten , MILIS Koen , MILIS Koen , 
YADROV Dmitry , YADROV Dmitry , KOMPA Mara , CAZE Damien , BERLIN Olga , 
BERLIN Olga , HYSEK Michal , HYSEK Michal , CHERKAOUI Khalid , BECK Adrian , 
MILETOVIC Sanja , NOWAK Sylvia , NOWAK Sylvia , SORENSEN Bolette H. S. , 
NEIMANE Erika , STOLC Jaromír , NAZAROV Takhir , NAZAROV Takhir , HOJAYEV 
Maksat , HOJAYEV Maksat , TSITOURAS Christos , TSITOURAS Christos , SARAMET 
Vasile , SARAMET Vasile , FAASSEN Henri van , SAFIR Youcef , STOICA Nicolae 
Octavian , STOICA Nicolae Octavian , LASTAYEV Talgat , LASTAYEV Talgat , 
SKUJA Anete , MICHELOTTI Dennis , MASSALI Nabil , MASSALI Nabil , DRON Irina 
, CONTI Marco , AKISHEVA Zhadyra , PEEV Georgi , PEEV Georgi , JELINEK 
Zdenek , JELINEK Zdenek , O'BRIEN Niamh , BICHEL Pit , MANEA Cristina , 
BOULFELFEL Hassan , BOULFELFEL Hassan , MALININA Pavlina , MATRAI Laszlo , 
MATRAI Laszlo , ZAKAY Shmuel , ZAKAY Shmuel , KOSARENKO Ruslan , KOSARENKO 
Ruslan , SHYRDAKBAEVA Gulnara Kubatbekovna , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted 
, GORODCOVS Maris , GORODCOVS Maris , LEITLANDE Evija , BILCHUK Oleksandr , 
BILCHUK Oleksandr , SARIC Jure , SARIC Jure , DAVYDOV Danylo , CATRINA 
Madalina Laura , CATRINA Madalina Laura , ZEGUNYTE Virginija , ZEGUNYTE 
Virginija , MEYER Charlotte , IVANOVIC Zorislav , IVANOVIC Zorislav , PACE 
Charles , PACE Charles , OBIOLS SALOM Nicolau , YÜKSEK Kemal , PONTINEN Jari 
, LYKOU Kalliopi , IVANOVIC Zorislav , IVANOVIC Zorislav , BJELVENSTAM Jonas 
, HOLM Hlin , CIZMAROV Mirjana , CIZMAROV Mirjana , JAEGER Pierre , JAEGER 
Pierre , GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , 
SIKORSKY Artem Igorevich , SIKORSKY Artem Igorevich , EMINENTE Claudio , 
MOLLER Nanna , TURUMBEKOV Nurkan , SNYERS Tom , PETERSONE Ance , DEGTYARENKO 
Illona S. , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , KURBANOV Murad , MARINOVA Anelia , 
MARINOVA Anelia , MACCARTHAIGH Tomas , PAPP Vanda , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie , 
RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie , DELIBALTOVA Nina , DELIBALTOVA Nina , KAZMIERCZAK 
Karol , NAPOLI Marie-Estelle , BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , 
NICOLAOU Nicos , BAGHIROV Samir , BAGHIROV Samir , GIGOV Vencislav , VAN 
CRAEYVELT Eugeen , STAN Ivona , STAN Ivona , OLAFSSON Sveinn , ENACHEANU 
Loredana , ENACHEANU Loredana , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV 
Alexey Anatolievich , LUKOSIUS Genius , BASQUIN Charlotte , BASQUIN 
Charlotte , KAPETANOVIC Ana , KAPETANOVIC Ana , GIELA Iveta , LUNDSGAARD 
Peter , VACHON Diane , CLEMMESEN Kåre , HEGNER Christian , KARANADZE Levan , 
KARANADZE Levan , CANO PRIETO Rafael , CANO PRIETO Rafael , ESCHWEILER 
Wilhelm , ESCHWEILER Wilhelm , LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia , LEONTARIDI, 
OBE, FRSA Rannia , ARNAUT Rada , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , 
BOSTONOV Daniyar , BOSTONOV Daniyar , STOJKOVSKA Elena , STOJKOVSKA Elena , 
SAMSON Piotr , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , NABIZODA 
Aziz Abdusamad , NABIZODA Aziz Abdusamad , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , SHERALIEV 
Bakhtiyor , RADOVIC Aneta , GANOUN Hakim , GANOUN Hakim , SANNA Laura , 
KAJEVCENKO Alla , BEKBASHEVA Zhyldyz Seidzhaparovna , BARANAUSKAS Marius , 
BICHARA Catherine , JOURNET Jérôme , JOURNET Jérôme , PIET Pauline , PIET 
Pauline , DOLINSEK-POPADIC Sabina , ZAHARIEVA Savina , TSIOURI Efstathia , 
TSIOURI Efstathia , ALIAKHMETOVA B , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , BENANTAR Fatima 
Naima , VUKCEVIC Marijana , MCCANN Donal , MCCANN Donal , HALLAUER Helena , 
VORONOVS Vadims , ASMARYAN Gayane , MIQUEL Carles , MIQUEL Carles , HATLER 
Antonina , LATIN Robert , LATIN Robert , KOSTETKI Evgheni , FANCSALI Emőke , 
RAYNAUD Nils , RAYNAUD Nils , APET Aliaksandr , APET Aliaksandr , ET'HEMAJ 
Maksim , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , TLEGENOV Timur , TLEGENOV Timur , VIEIRA DA MATA 
Ana , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , BROGAN Ethna , STANICIC Dinko , STANICIC Dinko , 
DIMITROVA Elisaveta , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , KOCHMANSKA-CZECH Katarzyna , 
FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , WHYMAN Steve , 
MURPHY Christopher , QUARANTA Alessio , QUARANTA Alessio , SABUROV Dovran , 
SABUROV Dovran , ODINAEV Odina , ODINAEV Odina , STUNDZIAITE Ramune , 
LIEBGOTT Patrick Alexander , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , 
THEINER Norbert , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , PALMA Albino 
Colaço , KRAUS Frank , VUOKILA Samuli , FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO Jose-Ramon , 
LOWINGER Máté , LOWINGER Máté , LUTIDZE Tamar , SALUMAE Ullar , SALUMAE 
Ullar , KARABULUT Serdar , DE GOUVEIA Paula , DE GOUVEIA Paula , 
MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , CONTI Elisa , ZIYADOV Nazim , 
FRATI Giuseppe , ASLANISHVILI Eliso , DAVITASHVILI Givi , DAVITASHVILI Givi 
, IONESCU Mihail , IONESCU Mihail , PTAK Joanna , PTAK Joanna , KHACHATRYAN 
Mihran , KOEFOED Karl , KOEFOED Karl , DUPAYS Anne-Claire , SAFARZODA 
Dilshod , SAFARZODA Dilshod , BAKELS Emma , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , 
KARACHALIOU Antigoni , BOURAOUI Chakib , BOURAOUI Chakib , FORRER Katrin , 
ALOOK Eli , KOROVKIN Vladlen , PIGDON Sue , PIGDON Sue , KOLEVSKI Kire , 
KOBBERSTAD Lars , KOBBERSTAD Lars , KHAMROYEV Firuz , KREMER Laurent , 
CAMILLERI Stephen , SASHLIEV Takhir , SASHLIEV Takhir , ZHOSHKIN Vladimir , 
VUJANIC Natasa , VUJANIC Natasa , KOBENOV Adlet , MELISEK Richard , MELISEK 
Richard , BOTEVA Teodora , BOTEVA Teodora , XHARO Megi , XHARO Megi , SALHI 
Manel , SEPPINEN Soili , BOUDEN Boutheina , ICAO FOCAL POINT , AKOZ Ertugrul 
, CHARFADI Hedi , CHARFADI Hedi , BALL James , CISLOWSKI Marek , CISLOWSKI 
Marek , SENKO Vasily , SENKO Vasily , DOBREVA Eleonora , DOBREVA Eleonora , 
SHARIFZODA Firdavs , LAZAREVIC Ana , LAZAREVIC Ana , STEPANKO Dmitry , 
STEPANKO Dmitry , ANDRES Christian , BALTAHODJAEV Akbar , BALTAHODJAEV Akbar 
, SO Ukraine-NCAA Ukraine State Aviation Administration Of Ukraine ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Official correspondence from ICAO EUR/NAT Office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Distribution:  ICAO EUR/NAT States of accreditation

Dear Madam/Sir,

Attached herewith for your kind attention is ICAO letter reference EUR/NAT 
24-0348 TEC (OUH/BEF) dated  14 October 2024 regarding  Certification status 
of aerodromes in the EUR/NAT region.

Kindly note that your response is required by 25 November 2024 at the latest 
via email to Mr Hatem Oueslati  [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and copy Mrs Florence Benjamin 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

This State letter is also available for download from the ICAO Secure Portal 
<http://portal.icao.int/> http://portal.icao.int/ , Group 
EURNATSTATELETTERS.

Please consider the attached electronic letter as the official version. 
Printed copy will not be sent by postal mail.

With best regards,

Secretariat

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)

3 bis Villa Emile Bergerat – 92522 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex - France

+33 (1) 46 41 85 85 |   <http://www.icao.int/EURNAT> 
http://www.icao.int/EURNAT

Sender : Florence BENJAMIN  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.