Subject: DPO Designation Notification and Training Enquiry — ANBORELA CREATIVE FINTECH OÜ (14746683)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 11:12:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Subject: DPO Designation Notification and Training Enquiry — ANBORELA
CREATIVE FINTECH OÜ (14746683)

Dear Andmekaitse Inspektsioon,

My name is Francisco Javier Moreno, founder and sole director of
ANBORELA CREATIVE FINTECH OÜ, a private limited company registered in
Estonia under e-Residency (registry code 14746683, address: Pärnu mnt
139c, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn, 11317).

I am writing for two purposes:

1. DPO DESIGNATION NOTIFICATION

I wish to formally notify the designation of a Data Protection Officer
for ANBORELA CREATIVE FINTECH OÜ, as follows:

— Name: Francisco Javier Moreno
— Role: Founder and Data Protection Officer
— Professional email: [email-masked]
— Company: ANBORELA CREATIVE FINTECH OÜ
— Registry code: 14746683

Could you please confirm the correct procedure and form to formalise
this notification?

2. PROJECT DESCRIPTION

ANBORELA is an independent European research project developing a
non-clinical conversational AI system to support people in addiction and
behavioural recovery. The system is currently in a pre-deployment phase
and has been voluntarily submitted to ethics review before any public
access.

The project processes special category data (health-adjacent, anonymised
at point of collection) and is designed in full compliance with GDPR and
the EU AI Act. All data is stored on European infrastructure.

3. DPO TRAINING ENQUIRY

I understand that your Inspectorate offers online training courses for
Data Protection Officers. Could you please provide information on
upcoming courses, registration procedures, and any certification
recognised under Estonian or EU law?

Thank you for your assistance. I am available to provide any additional
documentation required.

Yours sincerely,

Francisco Javier Moreno
Founder & DPO — ANBORELA CREATIVE FINTECH OÜ
[email-masked]
Pärnu mnt 139c, Tallinn, 11317 Estonia