Subject: DRRR proficiency testing preannouncement ORGANOLEPTIC and FOOD and FEED
From: "DRRR" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 10:35:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear customers

This year the DRRR GmbH offers you a comprehensive proficiency testing 
program of chemical-physical and organoleptic proficiency testing schemes in 
the field of food and feed / consumer goods and packaging.

In the following we present you a selection of our proficiency testing 
schemes.

Further information on the parameters you will find in our online system 
<https://odin.drrr.de/catalog/?lang=de> ODIN or in the attached registration 
form

Have we sparked your interests?

Of course, you can also find the proficiency testing schemes in our Online 
Data Information Network ( <https://odin.drrr.de> ODIN).

We look forward to working with you in 2024.

For questions and suggestions do not hesitate to contact us!

Yours DRRR-Team

DRRR GmbH

Reinhartser Straße 31  D-87437 Kempten

Fon: +49 (0)8 31/960 878-0

Fax: +49 (0)8 31/960 878-99

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  Website:  <http://www.drrr.de/> 
www.DRRR.de

_____________________________________________

You receive this proficiency testing preannouncement, because your E-mail 
address [email-masked] is registered in our customer database.

We do not want to send you unrequested E-mails. So if you do not want to get 
our proficiency testing preannouncement please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]> „proficiency testing preannouncement Log off“ 
or please send us this E-mail back with the subject „Log off“.

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the 
recipient(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you 
are not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction, 
distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is 
prohibited. Please notify the sender of this E-Mail immediately. We also 
like to inform you that communication via email over the internet is 
insecure because third parties may have the possibility to access and 
manipulate emails.